PDA

View Full Version : welsh wales meet anyone?

nick-f1
15-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Hi folks. I,m being lumbered to go the sister-in-laws in wet south wales for a new years eve party. :sad3: So to make the expedition a little bit more fun are any of our wales contingent up for a mini meet on new years day?.. Pleeease? Anything to get me away from a soggy hillside in the black mountains :rolleyes5 But be warned..... it will be wet!......... every time I drive across the severn bridge............ down comes the bloody rain !

I shall be at Gwynfe, Llangadog near Ammanford (the only place I know where the plods are sat out to catch speeders at 9 am on a sunday morning :sad3: )
So any one interested for a meet or any ideas let me know

Regards

Nick

PS: It might even snow....... that would be fun :-D

The Vee
16-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Love to meet up with you down there but shall not be in Somerset (not that far) for Xmas/New Year coz guess what - working nights over the whole period :sad3:

nick-f1
16-12-2004, 11:20 PM
guess what - working nights over the whole period :sad3:

Shame that Andy would have been great to see you, I take it you drew the short straw :sad3:
Pauli asks can you pm yr address please.

Nick

The Vee
16-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Aye no probs

Polabear
17-12-2004, 10:27 AM
working nights over the whole period :sad3:

Remember those day's well Andy, Christmas and New Year in some godforsaken 3rd world hole somewhere else in the world at Christmas time working 12 0n 12 0ff around the clock, enjoy what you can of it mate......
;)

nick-f1
17-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Come on guys...... someone must be up for a "blow the xmas cobwebs away" blat around the countryside for an hour or two on new years day?

interlec on tour
17-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Come on guys...... someone must be up for a "blow the xmas cobwebs away" blat around the countryside for an hour or two on new years day?
Sorry NIck................ otherwise occupied !! :-b :-D :-D

nick-f1
19-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Hi Derek , I'll let you off this one :rolleyes5 seeing as your in a different continent! :laugh:
Enjoy your hols and seeya sometime in the new year

Nick