PDA

View Full Version : Clearer Reading ?

Wodjno
18-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Hi .. This is not a complaint cos i have not had a problem at all with reading text on this site/ except maybe on really sunny days ,but then so do most i assume .. But just clicked on this Link http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=2480&page=1&pp=15
on 1 of the forums and was amazed at how much clearer and fresher the text looked .. All it has is a slightly darker blue background that makes text stand out alot clearer . Just an idea , and like i say not had any problems with the present format . :-b

BraindG
20-12-2004, 12:22 PM
Hi .. This is not a complaint cos i have not had a problem at all with reading text on this site/ except maybe on really sunny days ,but then so do most i assume .. But just clicked on this Link http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=2480&page=1&pp=15
on 1 of the forums and was amazed at how much clearer and fresher the text looked .. All it has is a slightly darker blue background that makes text stand out alot clearer . Just an idea , and like i say not had any problems with the present format . :-b

Personally I have no problems atall looking at this site, infact i find looking at gtr register an eye sore, it is a bit bright.
i done have a bit of a problem looking at cvr4 from home, but thats cos my gamma settings are strange cos of playing games..
on another pc its fine, and here at work its fine aswell..

anyone suffering from reading difficulties..

Wodjno
20-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Personally I have no problems atall looking at this site, infact i find looking at gtr register an eye sore, it is a bit bright.
i done have a bit of a problem looking at cvr4 from home, but thats cos my gamma settings are strange cos of playing games..
on another pc its fine, and here at work its fine aswell..

anyone suffering from reading difficulties..

Barry .. I already said that i had no problems with reading on this site .. It was just an idea , and i personally thought it just looked a little fresher and clearer.. I had no problem with the old CVR4 logo , thought it looked great and other things that have changed on this site .But these were changed .! It was just my thoughts and i wasn't trying to Trash your Format on this site .. It was an "idea" that i just posted in the SITE "Ideas" area .. And as said before i have never had a problem with reading any text on this site in it's present format :thinking:

BraindG
20-12-2004, 03:02 PM
Barry .. I already said that i had no problems with reading on this site .. It was just an idea , and i personally thought it just looked a little fresher and clearer.. I had no problem with the old CVR4 logo , thought it looked great and other things that have changed on this site .But these were changed .! It was just my thoughts and i wasn't trying to Trash your Format on this site .. It was an "idea" that i just posted in the SITE "Ideas" area .. And as said before i have never had a problem with reading any text on this site in it's present format :thinking:

:rolleyes5

Sorry...

Wodjno
20-12-2004, 06:33 PM
:rolleyes5

Sorry...

NAP ! :-b :rolleyes5

Trow
23-12-2004, 11:43 AM
come on now kids - hug and make up :-D