PDA

View Full Version : Santa Pod 2/3 April 2005.

Nick Mann
18-12-2004, 10:25 PM
www.thefastshow.com

Santa Pod say the mix of cars at last years event was awesome, but attractions also include things we have seen there before - Jet Car, Wheelie Car, Traders, Club Stands, but also things that Vicky doesn't approve of - Page 3 Babes, Pole Dancing!!! :-b

A weekend event with free camping facilities. Entry seems to be £10 on sat, or £15 on sun. £15 on sat gives you "unlimited" track runs, £12 on sun gives you 3 runs and entry into the competition. (We will be lumped in with ALL other japanese cars!) And there is always the Ibis for those of you who are scared of canvas! :p

The first meet of the year? I'll let the voters decide....... :gossip:

interlec on tour
18-12-2004, 11:10 PM
:wavey: Go on then Nick, put me down for a 12.6 second run !! :-b :p :p

and the Ibis friday & saturday !! :band: :beerclash :beerbang:

Kieran
19-12-2004, 11:27 AM
:wavey:

And we'll do the tent thing - provided (says Alex) it isn't fecking freezing! :rolleyes5 :-D

1st 2005 meet booked in! :-b

We need a mini-meet before then though! :)

HJM
19-12-2004, 11:37 AM
www.thefastshow.comThe first meet of the year? I'll let the voters decide....... :gossip:

By my calculations, I reckon the third after Castle Combe and The Nurburgring :D

Hats off to those who rough it under canvas in April :headsc: :Eyecrazy: :whip: :wall:

Nick Mann
19-12-2004, 03:00 PM
By my calculations, I reckon the third after Castle Combe and The Nurburgring :D

But those will be more mini-meets won't they? Castle Coombe may take the title, though.

And I've slept under canvas in February - below zero degrees!! (Wouldn't particularly want to do it again, though!)