PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have SkyTv here and willing to share their account?

low_vr4
16-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Anyone have skytv here and doesnt use their isky?
I'm willing to pay abit off your monthly subscription to skytv if i can use your account to use isky (sky tv on the web)
As far as i know it doesnt breach skytv's terms and conditions and im asking cause im a cheap ass and dont want to get sky JUST for the sport which is all i watch.

Ryan
17-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Sky is such a rip :(

scott.mohekey
17-05-2012, 03:15 AM
I only have it because I'm in a flatting situation, and it works out to be around $6 each a week. I don't know if I would keep it if it cost more than that.

Ryan
17-05-2012, 05:54 AM
I used to have Sky but the only thing I'd ever watch is sports. It's horribly over priced for what you get and as such, I kicked it into touch about a year ago... If they only offered a sports package for a reasonable price, I'd possibly reconsider.

wintertidenz
17-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I looked briefly at it, but for $50 a month for just the bare package, it's stupidly expensive considering that only gives you a few extra channels that are actually interesting.

Oggie
18-05-2012, 07:19 AM
i rarely watch nz tv anymore. all the shows i watch fall under the folling catagories.

never shown at all. weird assed times. entire seasons broken up over a year. or just stops mid season. so i just watch em online now.

VR4Kaos
18-05-2012, 07:54 AM
might be able to help you out here mate pm me you number and if i can sort it i will send you a text with code FOC !

VR4Kaos
18-05-2012, 08:00 AM
sorry to be a prick but just noticed you are not a full paid member i will only do this for a fully paid members in support of CVR4 you can hate me know