PDA

View Full Version : New legnum owner

nlo
21-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Hi everybody, what a fantastic site!! get my new legnum tomorrow and really cant wait been reading alot on here but would like to clarify if sending membership by paypal if its pete@clubvr4.com or .co.uk cause i did get caught out with the old ghost site! many thanks :)

Nick Mann
21-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Yep, you got it right! Go for dot com!

What are you getting? I look forward to seeing pics soon and hopefully the car in the flesh at an event or three next year!

nlo
21-12-2004, 08:15 PM
getting a legnum vr4 auto in black

Nick Mann
21-12-2004, 08:51 PM
If that's it, it's got aftermarket wheels. Can't tell much else from that photo! Good luck - hope you are grinning lots on take off tomorrow! I guarantee someone will look at it as if to say 'WTF is that?' before you have had it a week.

:-b

nlo
21-12-2004, 09:06 PM
many thanks nick , yes cant wait its xmas come early for me tomorrow !! :D

Spirit
21-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Sorry Nick and NLO but the paypal payment still goes to .co.uk (pete@clubvr4.co.uk) - the reason for this is because I have set this up wth all my banking details so I can withdraw funds etc over the standard paypal limits and I don't really want the hassle again at the moment (but will change it omce the shop is up and running)

NLO - if you sent it to pete@clubvr4.com it will not be claimed, so go into your paypal account and cancel the transaction (there is an option to do this) and then send it to the above ;)

Nick Mann
21-12-2004, 10:51 PM
:$ :lipsrseal

Oooops! What a donut! Sorry!

/hangs head in shame!

Spirit
21-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Don't worry Nick, all sorted mate and as you can now see NLO is a fully fledged member :-b

Car looks awesome by the way

Big Ian
22-12-2004, 09:34 AM
:wavey: Hi welcome on board

are you sure you'v posted a picture of your new VR4.....it may be the picture but it look's more like a late model legacy? (light's look bigger in the picture than a legnum's)

Roadrunner
22-12-2004, 12:24 PM
It's not a Legacy but, from the picture, I'd guess it's got a bodykit (inc sideskirts) and the fog lights look bigger than the standard ones.

Polabear
22-12-2004, 12:54 PM
getting a legnum vr4 auto in black

Hi NLO welcome to the club.... :welcome: and enjoy the experience :D if you don't mine me asking where did you buy your new Legnum from...?

nlo
22-12-2004, 07:16 PM
i can assure you its a vr4,due to the massive grin on my face, yep got my motor today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :-D :D
i got it from keighley trade centre,as others have said there not exactly the leaders in customer service but they do have alot of choice of cars and are fairly well priced,and as there are not to many others to choose from in this area.but to be fair theres no pushy salesman and they are more then happy for you to inspect the cars as you like.overall i,m highly delighted!!! :-D

nlo
22-12-2004, 07:20 PM
oh and can only apoligise for poor quality picture will get some better pictures on asap.(mobile phone pics) and thanks for all your feed back guys :evil1:

Big Ian
23-12-2004, 04:23 PM
oh and can only apoligise for poor quality picture will get some better pictures on asap.(mobile phone pics) and thanks for all your feed back guys :evil1:

:D HA HA!.....between your poor picture and me half asleep! (at the time)...i'm surprized i could even see an image of a car :laugh: :laugh:

sorry did'nt mean to offend? and i hope your enjoying your Legnum ;)

KiwiTT
28-12-2004, 02:57 AM
:welcome: to the VR-4 world in a truly awesome car.