PDA

View Full Version : Japfest - 21st May 2005.

Nick Mann
22-12-2004, 09:57 PM
This was the first big event of 2004.

Names by mid february please, with payment being due by end of feb. Payment is required to ensure a place on the stand/track. I am assuming we will want 2 track sessions and a club stand. Please say how many entry tickets you would each like (£7.50 each) and how many track sessions (£34). I will try to book asap to avoid disappointment.

PAYMENT NOW DUE! SEE BELOW!

Shout NOW!

See the website HERE (http://www.japfest.co.uk).

Attendees:

1. Nick Mann (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
2. HJM (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
3. Spirit (3 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - DIRECT TO NICK
4. Simon (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
5. Jimbo (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
6. The Vee (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
7. Adam Shaw (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
8. Red (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
9. Kieran (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
10. Interlec (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - CASH
11. Skipjack (2 entry & 2 track sessions) -PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
12. Wirdy (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
13. Quadal (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
14. Pezza (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
15. Scottish Ian (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
16. Polabear/Kevin -AP Motors (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
17. Bazlightyear (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - CHEQUE
18. Smokinmasta2 (1 entry & 2 track sessions)- PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
Only people above this cut off can get on the club stand.
19. Bigdaveakers (1 entry & 0 track sessions)
20. anthony (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL

Additional Trackers:
Ian - UJCC - Nissan 200SX S14a - 4.30pm session - WILL PAY ON THE DAY
Attilauk - UJCC - Toyota Supra TT - 4.30pm session - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL

**TRACK PLACES LEFT = 10 SINGLES OR 5 DOUBLE SESSIONS**

Please Pay:

£34 per track session
£7.50 per entry ticket.

Ideally pay via Paypal to pete@clubvr4.co.uk (stating your user name and what you are paying for) but if this is really not an option send me a PM. Monies are required urgently for the track sessions.

There is still the possibility of people adding to this list, but please be aware that the longer you leave it, the less likely you are to get track time and stand space! I will be ordering more entry tickets at a later date if required

enigma
22-12-2004, 10:25 PM
:sad3:

I think Helen has a prior engagement around then

I dont think even Baby BDA at 2 days old should be at a track day :rolleyes5

HJM
22-12-2004, 11:18 PM
2 entry plus 2 track sessions, please Nick :-b

Spirit
22-12-2004, 11:43 PM
Ditto for me too please - would be great if we can sell out both track sessions this year :-b

Simon
23-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Could the club reps decide if clubvr4 members without vr4s (but obviously with a jap car) can tag on the end of the session to fill the slots? a bit like last year with the skyline etc.......

i personally need/want track time but still have no car and obviously cannot confirm i'll buy a galant......my almera is in reserve!!!! the almera is already worried about the prospects! :D

So for the moment: 2 entry tickets.......and 2 track sessions if allowed

Nick Mann
23-12-2004, 01:14 PM
Same as normal, Simon. Fully paid members win, followed by members with G's, followed by all other rif-raf. I don't think there has ever been a limit on what car the fully paid member turns up in! ;)

And BDA - I'm not entirely sure that you have a valid reason for not turning up?! What kind of example are you giving little BDA if at 2 days old you have not bought a small crash helmet and racing overalls? Surely the baby seat will have a five point harness?!

HJM
23-12-2004, 07:12 PM
my almera is in reserve!!!! the almera is already worried about the prospects! :D

Stop it Simon - you're making my car hungry :D

What with an Almera for starter, followed by V6's for main course - should be a piece of pie for afters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :p :rolleyes5 :lipsrseal

Kieran
23-12-2004, 08:20 PM
What with an Almera for starter, followed by V6's for main course - should be a piece of pie for afters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :p :rolleyes5 :lipsrseal

:spam1: Oi - Behave! :stare: Come anywhere near Hordak and you'll regret it! :veryangry :veryangry He'll be so highly polished that your VR-4's teeth won't be able to find purchase! :p :-D

Not sure about us yet Nick.... So leave us off for the moment.... :undecided

Spirit
23-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Nick, one point I would like you to add for your own sake as events organiser is that nobody gets any track time or tickets ordered until they have paid for it ! Some of you may recall some issues I had last year in recouping some of the £900 I paid upfront, and hence the need to sell some spaces to non-CVR4 members.

Therefore, I think you need to set a deadline for payment to be made and anyone not paid by then will miss out and you only order the tickets/tracktime after this date - what do you think ?

Nick Mann
23-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Agreed. Did the organisers let you provisionally book and pay later last year? Or did you have to pay before bookings would be taken?

Spirit
23-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Agreed. Did the organisers let you provisionally book and pay later last year? Or did you have to pay before bookings would be taken?

You have to pay when you book mate.....I would suggest emailing the organisers and asking the earliest date to book - then set a deadline for payment. But of course we need to ensure we don't book too late or we may end up with a crap stand, and miss out on track time ;)

HJM
23-12-2004, 10:23 PM
:He'll be so highly polished that your VR-4's teeth won't be able to find purchase! :p :-D

Fantastic Kieran - hadn't thought about you providing a mobile mirror for all the VR4's to admire themselves as they go round the track ! :-D :lipsrseal :-b :sunny: :idea: :thumbsup: :bow: :boing4:

Jimbo
24-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Well best make that a definate yes for me, I'm not missing out on it this time! That'll be an entry ticket and AT LEAST two track slots :laugh:

Good on you Kieran for offering the mobile vanity mirror, top stuff mate :laugh:

The Vee
25-12-2004, 02:07 AM
Be rude not to really ! :-D
2+2 please

adam_shaw
02-01-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm in, 2 + 2 please

A

[Now hoping work don't want product launch in May]

Polabear
11-01-2005, 07:13 PM
2 + 2 for me please Nick, and are we doing the Ibis thing again this year...?

Spirit
11-01-2005, 09:38 PM
2 + 2 for me please Nick, and are we doing the Ibis thing again this year...?

Did you mis-type Sean ? 2 + 2 means two track sessions - AT LAST !!!! :-b :laugh:

Kieran
11-01-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm now happy to confirm that Alex, Hordak and I will be attending. :)

Two track sessions please (Castle Combe rocks!) :-b

Same question as Pola - Are we Hoteling, Camping or what?

Depending on the stopover arrangements, We can provide a bed for the night for anyone north of the border who wants to attend but doesn't want to do a zillion mile journey in one day! :)

BraindG
12-01-2005, 08:47 AM
ill have to see, doubt i can attend. :Cry1:

SGHOM
12-01-2005, 06:59 PM
I'll be there !! count me in !!

still in Jo'burg airport, but I'm in !! :-b :-b

/ edit; me + whoever wants to come !! + all track sessions + hotel + bar + whatever !! :-b :-b

boarding flight now..................... bye :beerbang: :wavey: :wavey:

Polabear
12-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Did you mis-type Sean ? 2 + 2 means two track sessions - AT LAST !!!! :-b :laugh:

Oh Very Droll........ :rolleyes5 :grrr: now I s'pose I gotta go buy me one of them bone dome thingy's, thought I'd given up all these silly games...sheesh!!!!!!

SGHOM
28-01-2005, 09:58 PM
just 10 of us so far ??? is that it ??
might be room for my mate Adrian in his 3 ltr alfa coupe then ?? :-b :-b

HJM
28-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Come on CVR4 - we want dedicated track time (no offence to your mate, Derek, I'm sure he'll be more than welcomed :lipsrseal ) :-D

I've heard it's going to be bigger (and busier) than ever, so I guess we'll need to book early ?????

caishanvr4
02-02-2005, 03:13 PM
:$ Err, can one of you nice peoples tell me how far is castlecombe circuit from london ? :$
:-D :beerclash

Nick Mann
02-02-2005, 03:50 PM
It's near Swindon. Never driven that way. Which part of London? I would guess 1-2 hours depending on start point. Maybe someone can say better?

enigma
02-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Maybe someone can say better?

ahem

BETTER

I'll get mi coat :D

Jimbo
02-02-2005, 05:32 PM
:$ Err, can one of you nice peoples tell me how far is castlecombe circuit from london ? :$
:-D :beerclash

Should be a doddle from London, M4 J17 I think....maybe about 5 or 10 miles from there.

SGHOM
04-02-2005, 08:37 PM
are we doing the Ibis this year ?? going down [ or up ] friday night, convoying to the track saturday morning ?? maybe even stopping saturday night also ??

I for one would be up for a full weekend. anyone else ??

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fichehotel/gb/ibi/1041/fiche_hotel.shtml

wirdy
06-02-2005, 12:46 AM
OOPS - sorry Nick, missed this thread.

Please add me for 2+2.

HJM
06-02-2005, 10:19 AM
are we doing the Ibis this year ?? going down [ or up ] friday night, convoying to the track saturday morning ?? maybe even stopping saturday night also ??

I for one would be up for a full weekend. anyone else ??

We are up for the hotel - do we just book this ourselves??

Quad Al
06-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Count me in Nick,
Look forward to some more tyre shredding!
2 tickets + 2 track sessions please.
Cheers,
Al.

mike
12-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Last year was great! I really want to be there this year... but my mate is getting married :smitten: on the same day! ...and he won't reschedule - how inconciderate.

I doubt we'd make it back by 3 so can't attend.. :sad3:

Have fun guys...

Mike.

RED
12-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Sorry it's late :embarasse can I have two entry only please /yes

pezza
12-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Sorry for lateness too..

Could I please have one ticket for entry only.. (may buy separately if I need more).. Still wondering about taking car on track :thinking:

You not takin car on track Red?

Spirit
12-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Come on people - get your machines out on track - you'll love it !

Big Ian
12-02-2005, 11:35 PM
when is the latest we could book in for entrance/stand?..i think the distance i'd be travelin would be enough driving for the weekend?
this might be our first trip/meet/event south,un-less the national meet is a gower?

Shout NOW!

See the website HERE.

Attendees:

2. HJM (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
3. Spirit (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
4. Simon (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
5. Jimbo (1 entry & 2 track sessions)
6. The Vee (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
7. Adam Shaw (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
8. Polabear (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
9. Kieran (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
10. Interlec (? entry & 2 track sessions)
11. Skipjack (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
12. Wirdy (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
13. Quadal (2 entry & 2 track sessions)

Big Ian
13-02-2005, 12:39 AM
OK,after much thought we are going :2thumbsup
put us down for 2 entrance/stand ticket's
also going to book the Ibis for 2 night's......(anyone else there for the sat-night?)
any members north of the event want to meet on the way to the ibis on friday night?

Attendees:

2. HJM (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
3. Spirit (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
5. Jimbo (1 entry & 2 track sessions)
6. The Vee (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
7. Adam Shaw (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
8. Polabear (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
9. Kieran (2 entry & 2 track sessions)
14.scottish ian (2 entry & stand)

SGHOM
13-02-2005, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=scottish ian]OK,after much thought we are going :2thumbsup
put us down for 2 entrance/stand ticket's
also going to book the Ibis for 2 night's......(anyone else there for the sat-night?)
any members north of the event want to meet on the way to the ibis on friday night?

I'll be going down to the Ibis on the friday Ian !! :2thumbsup
Not sure which route you'll be taking, but if you are anywhere near Sheffield/Nottingham, we could convoy down with Kieran [ & maybe BDA ?? ] & also maybe meet up with Nick; Andy; Jimbo etc ???? :drummer:

Big Ian
13-02-2005, 12:50 AM
yeah, :2thumbsup cheer's Derek i'll let you know my route once ive planned it...sat-night-party?

SGHOM
13-02-2005, 12:56 AM
sat-night-party?
and friday !! :drummer: would be great to get a full contingent convoying at the same time !!

Big Ian
13-02-2005, 01:13 AM
my route,what do you think...could we meet somewhere before Swindon?
http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_results.jsp?minx=144585.32708333322&miny=479011.007751938&maxx=644585.3270833332&maxy=897615.6589147288&width=430&height=360&author=&toolMode=1&displaymap=true&showMap=true&gp=map

SGHOM
13-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Strensham services on the M5 looks good to me !!
early days yet. :) plenty of input required from other potential convoyers.

Big Ian
13-02-2005, 01:32 AM
Strensham services on the M5 looks good to me !!
early days yet. :) plenty of input required from other potential convoyers.

we have also booked our 2 night's @ the Ibis :2thumbsup
so no backing out now!

Kieran
13-02-2005, 03:42 AM
I'll be going down to the Ibis on the friday Ian !! :2thumbsup
Not sure which route you'll be taking, but if you are anywhere near Sheffield/Nottingham, we could convoy down with Kieran [ & maybe BDA ?? ] & also maybe meet up with Nick; Andy; Jimbo etc ???? :drummer:

Well, I guess it'd be rude not to!!.... :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

Yeah, Fook it, put me down for it, I'm good!! Are we booking into the hotel individually then or something?!

The Vee
13-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey scottish ian, - nice one - will look forward to meeting you and seeing this "not your usual GLS" Good for you mate. Any more to join Ian's invasion force? - still plenty of space left

Polabear
13-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Nick it is with sadness that I ask you to please scratch my name from the list, it looks like I will not own either mitsy's at that time and I am also scheduled for more surgery around then I have just found out, I shall be with you all in spirit.... :bigcry:

Further to last post, Derek has given me something to think about, so for the time being Nick, just cancel my track sessions please..

RED
13-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Sorry for lateness too..

Could I please have one ticket for entry only.. (may buy separately if I need more).. Still wondering about taking car on track :thinking:

You not takin car on track Red?

Ermmm Marcus wants me to-still no surprise there seeing as though we coming up to his "track season"-but I'm not sure it could end up being :end:

Ian glad to hear you and Jacque are going to make it down - may have to butter grandma up so we could join the party at the Ibis. I could do with getting :-ished: up and having a laf /yes

Big Ian
13-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Hey scottish ian, - nice one - will look forward to meeting you and seeing this "not your usual GLS" Good for you mate. Any more to join Ian's invasion force? - still plenty of space left

i'd better get busy.....my motor's got a lot to live up to..still be nice to show other's where the V6 and VR4 model's started?

Nick Mann
14-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Come on, chaps! The track sessions will be club only. So you haven't got to be scared about muppets you don't know! (Only muppets you do!) The track can be driven slowly for one lap if you are worried/frightened/not happy once you are there. We now have 12 people on track in each session, so the cost is down to just over £30 a session. There must be more who want to come out for that! It's a bobby bargain!!

Trust me - you will regret not going out on the day.

ROLL UP, ROLL UP!!! :2thumbsup

__________________________________________________ __________________________

P.S. Sean - have removed you with a certain amount of sadness. Hope all goes well. :sad3:

Kieran
15-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Nick...

:oops: :oops:

Can you scratch my two track sessions, please? Given my recent announcement, there's no way I'm taking Hordak on track just before I'm about to sell!!! :thumbsdow

SGHOM
15-02-2005, 12:42 AM
dont be a wimp Kieran !! :sad3:
you cant sell your car unless it's proven ??

Kieran
15-02-2005, 12:51 AM
dont be a wimp Kieran !! :sad3:
you cant sell your car unless it's proven ??

And I can't sell the car if I go and knacker something!!! :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

It's not a decision I've taken lightly, as I really enjoyed taking my GLS on track, and I really wanted to see how the V6 fares... But I cannot risk it - One false move and POP goes the VR-4 plan!!! :uhoh2: :toilet:

SGHOM
15-02-2005, 12:56 AM
& what are the chances of something going wrong ?? /yes

new thread in the process.................... ang on !! :rolleyes4

HJM
15-02-2005, 08:08 AM
And I can't sell the car if I go and knacker something!!! :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4
It's not a decision I've taken lightly, as I really enjoyed taking my GLS on track, and I really wanted to see how the V6 fares... But I cannot risk it - One false move and POP goes the VR-4 plan!!! :uhoh2: :toilet:

Come on Kieran - you know you want to, you'll only regret it :smash:

I'm going to take my new pride and joy out on the track sometime this year - I've already done some performance mods and reckon it would beat Hordak anytime (what do you reckon Pete ?) :rifle:

I'll clean the old gal up this weekend and post some pics - you'll be shakin' in yer boots /help

Spirit
15-02-2005, 08:14 AM
With the mods you have already done since buying it I'm sure you're right Heath ......in fact dare I say the car may be unrecognizable from the original picture very soon ?

Kieran
15-02-2005, 01:16 PM
...in fact dare I say the car may be unrecognizable from the original picture very soon...

What, has he crashed it already?

Oh, and by the way - You lot can jibe, prod and challenge all you like :zzz: :zzz:

I ain't tempting fate and that's final! :thumbsdow

Big Ian
15-02-2005, 01:17 PM
:huh2:
slight of topic...but something tells me that Heath and Jane havn't bought a 190 merc :inquisiti ?

no worries Kieran,we can both polish our car's together,while the other's are out playing???

:oops: unless you would rather watch them go round the track?
i'd like to go on the track also,but ive a long way back home (400+miles) :sad3:

Kieran
15-02-2005, 01:20 PM
:huh2:
slight of topic...but something tells me that Heath and Jane havn't bought a 190 merc :inquisiti ?

no worries Kieran,we can both polish our car's together,while the other's are out playing???

Heh! Cheers Ian! :2thumbsup We'll have our own competition for 'best presented Galant' /yes :thumbsup

And Yes..... I was wondering the same.... Unless it's a 190E 2.3 Cosworth and they've put up a false advert!

Big Ian
15-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Heh! Cheers Ian! :2thumbsup We'll have our own competition for 'best presented Galant' /yes :thumbsup

:evilgrin: we could have our car's parked in front of the rest and folk wont see their car's for the sun reflecting off our's :smart: /yes

SGHOM
20-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Red, Kieran, Pezza & Scottish Ian ????????? 7 entry tickets booked between you lot, & not one track session ??? :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

It's the most fun you can have without taking your clothes of !! :rolleyes4

you dont have to race............ just go around the bends a bit quicker than you would on the road ?? & there's nothing coming the other way !

there's no overtaking on bends, no overtaking on the right, people in front indicate & move over to let you pass. It's as safe as safe can be !!

miss out & you'll regret it. /wall /wall

Spirit
20-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Derek's spot on, come on guys......you WILL regret it on the day !

BTW - Combe is the only track where they DO overtake on the right Derek :2thumbsup

SGHOM
20-02-2005, 10:23 PM
BTW - Combe is the only track where they DO overtake on the right Derek :2thumbsup
took me 1/2 hr to type that out !! :rolleyes4 couldn't think for the life of me whether it was left or right !! :rolleyes4

long time, no race !! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Spirit
20-02-2005, 10:43 PM
long time, no race !! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Not long now mate - :drummer:

Kieran
20-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Red, Kieran, Pezza & Scottish Ian ????????? 7 entry tickets booked between you lot, & not one track session ??? :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

you dont have to race............ just go around the bends a bit quicker than you would on the road ?? & there's nothing coming the other way !

there's no overtaking on bends, no overtaking on the right, people in front indicate & move over to let you pass. It's as safe as safe can be !!

miss out & you'll regret it.

I know, I know - Don't forget I took my GLS on track at Castle Combe last year, and you're right I had a whale of a time. And yes, I was nervous about my GLS, but it was very, very safe and well organised.

My descision not to put my V6 on track hasn't been taken lightly, as I would really like to, and in fact, I had been looking forward to Combe because of this. However, I will be selling Hordak around that time, and I'm not risking wearing something out or knackering something - I doubt that it would happen, but I'm not risking it. Hordak needs to stay in top-dollar condition from now untill sale time - I've got MOT & Tax to sort, service, some alloys to refurbish... Make no mistake - Hordak will be IMMACULATE when I sell up!! :2thumbsup

Having said all of that - If I've already got a Legnum by then, well, you will find me in the pit lane, cursing my bad timing and throwing my teddy out of the pram!! :oops:

HJM
20-02-2005, 11:26 PM
I know, I know - Don't forget I took my GLS on track at Castle Combe last year, and you're right I had a whale of a time. And yes, I was nervous about my GLS, but it was very, very safe and well organised.

My descision not to put my V6 on track hasn't been taken lightly, as I would really like to, and in fact, I had been looking forward to Combe because of this. However, I will be selling Hordak around that time, and I'm not risking wearing something out or knackering something - I doubt that it would happen, but I'm not risking it. Hordak needs to stay in top-dollar condition from now untill sale time - I've got MOT & Tax to sort, service, some alloys to refurbish... Make no mistake - Hordak will be IMMACULATE when I sell up!! :2thumbsup

Having said all of that - If I've already got a Legnum by then, well, you will find me in the pit lane, cursing my bad timing and throwing my teddy out of the pram!! :oops:

I can understand your reasons, Kieran - but what about the rest???

It's no fun standing and watching when you can be out there yourself - we know, we've done it /yes

And even Heath hasn't managed to do any real damage yet, so it must be pretty safe :rolleyes4 :oops:

SGHOM
20-02-2005, 11:32 PM
And even Heath hasn't managed to do any real damage yet :rolleyes4 :oops:
I agree !! but my god he's tried !! :inquisiti /yes :rolleyes4

HJM
20-02-2005, 11:41 PM
I agree !! but my god he's tried !! :inquisiti /yes :rolleyes4

Oh yes :helmet: :uhoh2:

wirdy
21-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh yes :helmet: :uhoh2:

Those poor little traffic cones at Elvington will never be the same again. :2thumbsup

HJM
21-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Those poor little traffic cones at Elvington will never be the same again. :2thumbsup

Or Donington :rolleyes4 :lipsrseal :oops:

RED
21-02-2005, 10:29 AM

Marcus knows the track too well :rolleyes4 I fear or the safety of my motor :anxious: I don't think we would be able to make it first thing for signing on etc or else we would have a couple of sessions :helmet: :helmet: I'm in the process of buttering up granny to have Em for the night so we can come and make a party of it with you guys :-ished: So you never know I may lose my virginty after all :2thumbsup

pezza
21-02-2005, 11:42 AM

I haven't ruled it out ...... I am sure I will give in... :beatnik2:

Nick Mann
22-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Okay - I have spoken to the organisers and the track time is going very quickly. We need to commit NOW.

Please all reply that you are prepared to shell out money for track time. And please reply quickly!!

Current cost is £32.10 per session.

Jimbo
22-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Cheers, Nick, yup I'm definately still coming, and I can confirm I'll have two entrance tickets instead of one, and two tracksessions (unless anyone wants to do a third.....?!? :evil2: ).

Drop me a pm when you need the money, I can paypal it, bank transfer it, post you a cheque, now or anytime.

Jimbo
22-02-2005, 03:52 PM
I haven't ruled it out ...... I am sure I will give in... :beatnik2:

"Look into my eyes.......you want to go on the track......you will go on the track...."

/lol Cmon Derek, get yer name down!

HJM
22-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Okay - I have spoken to the organisers and the track time is going very quickly. We need to commit NOW.

Please all reply that you are prepared to shell out money for track time. And please reply quickly!!

Current cost is £32.10 per session.

CONFIRMED :thumbsup:

RED
22-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Can you do me just 2 entry tickets and I'm going to leave the track for now

Cheers /yes

Kieran
22-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Can you do me just 2 entry tickets and I'm going to leave the track for now

Cheers /yes

Same for me, please Nick - Take this as confirmation that I will NOT be heading out on the track.

Big Ian
22-02-2005, 11:38 PM
:thumbsup:
only the 2 ticket's here also,we are just looking forward to meeting everyone from the club and looking at lot's of nice jap-built motor's.

ohh yeah and the 2 party night's :drummer: in the ibis /yes i aint drivin over 400 mile's back home without a hang over /help

(dont forget yer carry oot's as the bar closes early :rolleyes4 ...pi$$ up in the biggest room booked by a CVR4 member :happy: !)
__________________________________________________ ________
also will there be a list posted for item's of thing's to bring?
ie: BQ'z, food for a BQ, non-alcho-drink....etc..etc
we've never been to this kind of show/meet so we are a bit un-sure of what will be needed to help have a great un-forgetable time?

edit/ HELP
ive lifted this picture from the main japfest ad (trade stand's section)
:inquisiti IF ANYONE see's wheel trim's like these,please tell me,as i'm looking for a change from my boring 17" alloy's :rolleyes4

wirdy
22-02-2005, 11:49 PM
Confirmed for me too. :thumbsup:

Ian - the IBIS bar stays open for as long as there are residents there to drink!!!

/not that we'd know this of course.........we were all tucked up in our beds nice and early so we were fresh & alert to take on the track..........

/was that a duck farting??

Polabear
23-02-2005, 08:47 AM

Ian - the IBIS bar stays open for as long as there are residents there to drink!!!

/not that we'd know this of course.........we were all tucked up in our beds nice and early so we were fresh & alert to take on the track..........

More like the sound of a droning pig overhead Nige...... :-ished:

Big Ian
23-02-2005, 09:53 AM

:thumbsup: does that cover sat-night also?......... /yes

wirdy
23-02-2005, 11:37 AM
:thumbsup: does that cover sat-night also?......... /yes

I don't see why not.

The Vee
23-02-2005, 06:22 PM
CONFIRMED :thumbsup:

Ditto

adam_shaw
24-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Confirmed 2 + 2

Let us know when and where to send money.

A

Nick Mann
24-02-2005, 06:07 PM
PAYMENT NOW DUE!!

Please Pay:

£34 per track session
£7.50 per entry ticket.

Ideally pay via Paypal to pete@clubvr4.co.uk (stating your user name and what you are paying for) but if this is really not an option send me a PM. Monies are required urgently for the track sessions.

There is still the possibility of people adding to this list, but please be aware that the longer you leave it, the less likely you are to get track time and stand space! I will be ordering more entry tickets at a later date if required.

The Vee
24-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Trying to send the money now,but paypal seems to be unavailable at the mo. Will try later or can transfer money to bank if you wish

The Vee
24-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Trying to send the money now,but paypal seems to be unavailable at the mo. Will try later or can transfer money to bank if you wish

Edit
Just got paypal to work :thumbsup:
The deed is done !! :drummer:

HJM
24-02-2005, 10:14 PM
paypal'd /yes

Big Ian
25-02-2005, 01:31 AM
payment sent :thumbsup:

Jimbo
25-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Money just sent through Paypal /yes

pezza
25-02-2005, 11:33 AM
payment sent :thumbsup:

Including two track sessions was that ?!??!!

OK dont start on me ... was only jokin! :thumbsup:

My payment will be sent in 2 mins!!!

adam_shaw
25-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Just Paid,

A

Spirit
26-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Thanks guys, have got all your payments and updated page 1 of this thread to confirm......however, I seem to have too much from Derek (Pezza) and Jimbo, looks like you guys have paid for two entry tickets each but only asked for one ? Please confirm

Kieran
26-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Payment sent! :thumbsup:

Spirit
26-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Payment sent! :thumbsup:

All received, cheers mate

SGHOM
26-02-2005, 01:15 AM
err............ :embarasse payment delayed.
unfortunately, as I'm still owed £**,*** I have to priorities where I spend my money. hopefully I'll still be able to make it. :embarasse sorry.

Big Ian
26-02-2005, 10:50 AM
looking like a good turn out /yes ....any more?..will they give enough room for all the car's?
C'mon Derek (interlec) get yer ass in gear,so we can sit across a table and tell lies to each other "till the wee smaw oours" at the ibis /yes

Attendees:

2. HJM (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
3. Spirit (3 entry & 2 track sessions)
5. Jimbo (1 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
6. The Vee (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
7. Adam Shaw (2 entry & 2 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
8. Red (2 entry & 0 track sessions)
9. Kieran (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
14. Pezza (1 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL
15. Scottish Ian (2 entry & 0 track sessions) - PAID IN FULL - PAYPAL

Please Pay:

£34 per track session
£7.50 per entry ticket.

Jimbo
26-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks guys, have got all your payments and updated page 1 of this thread to confirm......however, I seem to have too much from Derek (Pezza) and Jimbo, looks like you guys have paid for two entry tickets each but only asked for one ? Please confirm

No two's right, Pete. I think my change of mind got lost somewhere in this thread, but you're right I did originally ask for one.

pezza
27-02-2005, 02:06 PM

Hi Pete,

yupski 2 entry tickets please :-) may need another but will order separately if I need ta..

Cheeeeerz

Spirit
27-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks Derek and Jim, I have updated the list on page 1 :thumbsup:

adam_shaw
27-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Only 11 of us up for the Track? Each of us twice... come on guys/gals we need a few more.

I assume we're still taking the whole session?

A

adam_shaw
27-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Doh! posted twice...

wirdy
27-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Just paypal'd. :happy:

Nick Mann
28-02-2005, 09:31 PM
I have had to pay for the track sessions, to ensure that we get track time. So thank you to all who have paid so far and please can the rest pay up soon!!

Also, as we have booked club only track sessions, there is still the possibility to add your name to the list! (And please do, I'm sure you won't regret it!)

I will be ordering more entry tickets and increasing the the size of the club stand if so required, so please carry on putting your names forward for anything you want to do!

Be a part of the first REAL meeting of 2005! Get your name on this list now!!

Simon
02-03-2005, 10:02 AM
just paid.thanks guys :thumbsup:

Smokinmasta2
02-03-2005, 01:36 PM
just paid.thanks guys :thumbsup:
I'm interested also - how much and who to.........

Smokin.............

Nick Mann
02-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Depends on what you want. We will have two dedicated track sessions, of which you can attend either or both. The first post in this thread tells you how much and how to pay, but you will also need to tell us exactly what you are paying for and whether you want to be on the club stand.

Nick.

Spirit
02-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Got payments from Wirdy, Simon and Red - thanks guys :thumbsup:

Missbitchy
08-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Only 11 of us up for the Track? Each of us twice... come on guys/gals we need a few more.

A
If he's got my car we can't both go out at the same time!!!! sorry maybe next time . :happy:

Spirit
11-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Nick, when are you planning to book the tickets ? I will try and remember to remind Clive (Skipjack) to pay when I see him Sunday.

Nick Mann
13-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Nick, when are you planning to book the tickets ? I will try and remember to remind Clive (Skipjack) to pay when I see him Sunday.

They are booked!

Just had the credit card bill, so will need the money in a couple of weeks. Skipjack pm'd me last week, so he is on the case.

SGHOM
13-03-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm paying Nick Mann on saturday for 2 entry tickets, & 2 track sessions.

The rest of my 'gaggle' can make their own arrangements, I'm fed up of waiting for decisions.

definate attendee's; Becky & me.

probable; Adrian in his 3 ltr Alfa. & his mate Sean [ also wants track time, but he'll have to book that himself now ]
Lee, & 8yr old Emma !
Chris, [Saab dealer ] wife, & 2 kids, they will be caravanning for the duration !
Mike, [ Skippy ]
Dave, [ chef ! ] but he's got no car, so I'll probably have to ferry him. /grr

All the above can pay a tenner to get in ! /yes

Spirit
13-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Nick - will it be okay for me just to send you a CVR4 cheque for the funds I have then - and will include my payment too.

We need to also have a contingency plan for anyone else who wishes to have track time after today. Of course they will need to pay £34 a session like everyone else - but do we then distribute this evenly back to those who have paid £34 a session, or shall we come up with another plan for any money?

One idea I had is if we know we have some cash on the day we could say raffle that amount in merchandise to the track people on the day ? Any other ideas ?

Kieran
13-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Erm.... :embarasse

Wot we doing about the IBIS then? Booking in ourselves or what? /help

HJM
13-03-2005, 10:50 PM

Well, we have - Derek put the link up earlier on this thread - so we just followed it - I think Nick has enough to worry about with the entrance tickets and track time /yes

Good idea, Pete, we agree with your suggestion of a raffle on the day, should anyone else join us on the track :thumbsup:

Big Ian
14-03-2005, 12:16 AM

we booked our room week's ago :smug:fri & sat night:thumbsup:

SGHOM
14-03-2005, 12:20 AM
we booked our room week's ago :smug:fri & sat night:thumbsup:
small sherry & an early night then Ian ? :thumbsup: :drummer: /yes /yes

Big Ian
14-03-2005, 12:23 AM
small sherry & an early night then Ian ? :thumbsup: :drummer: /yes /yes
HMmmmm..... :inquisiti ......"small sherry",dont think so?..as for an early night that just depend's on how early we start the night :rolleyes4 :thumbsup:

Kieran
14-03-2005, 08:35 AM
Ok, 1 double room reserved at the IBIS Swindon for Friday and Saturday night. :thumbsup:

Bazlightyear
17-03-2005, 10:48 PM
I realise it may be to late but are there any track sessions and entry tickets still availible?

Barry

Nick Mann
17-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Yes! State what you want and pay the dosh!!

Spirit
18-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Shaz spoke to Pola last night and I think he is hoping to attend too :happy:

Nick Mann
18-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Come on, Sean! You know you want to!!

Polabear
18-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Come on, Sean! You know you want to!!

Ok, have had confirmation from the hospital yesterday that surgery will not be till june/july so I still want Two entries and a stand place....... :thumbsup: hopefully will be able to bunk a track ride with one of our resident hooligans.... /yes

Bazlightyear
18-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Yes! State what you want and pay the dosh!!

Great, I could do with two track sessions (morning and afternoon) and two entry tickets.

How much is that and who can I sent a cheque to as I dont know who or how to PayPal to.

Cheers,

Barry

Nick Mann
19-03-2005, 06:27 PM
£34 per session, £7.50 per entry ticket.

£83 total. Paypal to pete@clubvr4.co.uk or PM me to send me a cheque/wire me cash.

Nick.

Polabear
20-03-2005, 03:04 PM
All paypalled up to Big Pete..... :thumbsup: I want a stand pass too Nick... /yes anyone got the Ibis number...? :rolleyes4

wirdy
20-03-2005, 08:25 PM
All paypalled up to Big Pete..... :thumbsup: I want a stand pass too Nick... /yes anyone got the Ibis number...? :rolleyes4

01793 514777

Hotel IBIS, Welton Rd, Swindon, SN5 7XG

The receptionist I spoke to had a lovely continental voice & very friendly :thumbsup: mmmmmm

/probably ugly though. :inquisiti

Kieran
20-03-2005, 08:35 PM

Derek posted the direct link to the IBIS Swindon so that you can book on-line earlier in this thread. :scholar:

SGHOM
20-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Derek posted the direct link to the IBIS Swindon so that you can book on-line earlier in this thread. :scholar:
here it is !

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fiche...che_hotel.shtml

Big Ian
20-03-2005, 08:42 PM
here it is !

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fiche...che_hotel.shtml

:embarasse :rolleyes4 .......this one work's

Jimbo
20-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Ok, just made a reservation at the IBIS now too :thumbsup:

Definately up for some convoy action too - I'll be coming down the M6 before the M5 and can meet up with the M1 crowd sometime after J4 if we time it right :)

SGHOM
20-03-2005, 09:57 PM
2 months away yet, but my sat nav already has the Ibis hotel co-ordinates programed in !! :embarasse :embarasse

I think nearer the time we aught to PM each other with our mobile numbers, & arrange a meeting point & time. probably somewhere down the M5 ?

Nick Mann
21-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Errr - meeting point at my house? less than 10 mins from the M5/M42 interchange?

Plenty of time to work it out, though!

wirdy
21-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Ok, have had confirmation from the hospital yesterday that surgery will not be till june/july so I still want Two entries and a stand place....... :thumbsup: hopefully will be able to bunk a track ride with one of our resident hooligans.... /yes

Good to hear you'll be there Sean :thumbsup:

wirdy
21-03-2005, 12:53 AM
2 months away yet, but my sat nav already has the Ibis hotel co-ordinates programed in !! :embarasse :embarasse

Me too!! :embarasse isn't it sad.

I think nearer the time we aught to PM each other with our mobile numbers, & arrange a meeting point & time. probably somewhere down the M5 ?

Derek, are you travelling on friday pm? I can feel a mini-meet with the North Yorks / North East gang at the M1 Woodall services coming on?

Big Ian
21-03-2005, 09:38 AM

:inquisiti .sat nav???,what's that :rolleyes4
:thumbsup: ive a good ole "route finder map" all printed out and ready to be followed /yes

PS... :thinking: do my entry ticket's also cover my car to be part of the club stand?

Jimbo
21-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Errr - meeting point at my house? less than 10 mins from the M5/M42 interchange?

Plenty of time to work it out, though!

Sounds like the start of a good plan :thumbsup:

enigma
21-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Any chance I can have an entrance ticket? I know I know...........but I will be there if I possibly can! No track action, just an entrance ticket :p

Nick Mann
21-03-2005, 11:08 AM
I have booked 18 spaces on the club stand. At the time that meant I had spares. Because you lot are all jumping on board late, they are now filled!

I will see if I can extend the stand size, but as for now the first 18 on the list have stand space, no-one else does!

Keep asking, though, as I will try and make it bigger!

Spirit
22-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Keep asking, though, as I will try and make it bigger!

Nick - I would extend this too 25-30 cars to allow us room for the gazebo :thumbsup:

Bazlightyear
22-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Nick, the cheques in the post.

Question: Can you camp on the Friday night?

Barry

Spirit
22-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Nick, the cheques in the post.

Question: Can you camp on the Friday night?

Barry

Barry

As far as I know Castle Combe have no camping facilities at all :embarasse - however there is a nice Ibis near by in Swindon where you may find a little CVR4 party in full swing :thumbsup:

zentac
23-03-2005, 06:47 AM
Any Tack sessions left Nick ?

SGHOM
23-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Any Tack sessions left Nick ?

5.47AM !! too tired at that time to type 'track' ?? :rolleyes4 :embarasse :embarasse
At the moment there are only 13 cars booked for track time ?? thought we would have full order books by now ??

Spirit
27-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Guys

We have the opportunity to "sell" some more track time to a couple of members of UJCC if we want too. They have been told all the track sessions were sold out in February. We sold a slot to one guy last year - what are people's thoughts ?

wirdy
27-03-2005, 12:34 AM

& don't forget your radios - just in case a coordinated assault is required on a motorway transgressor :evil2: :leer: /yes

Big Ian
27-03-2005, 12:49 AM
& don't forget your radios - just in case a coordinated assault is required on a motorway transgressor :evil2: :leer: /yes

/help look's like you guy's may leave me behind :embarasse
(if we convoy at some point?)

wirdy
27-03-2005, 01:23 AM
/help look's like you guy's may leave me behind :embarasse
(if we convoy at some point?)

Of course not. There's little point in doing stupid speeds on the M way anyway- we all know how fast our cars go & the VR4 advantage over the GLS isn't significant at M way speeds.

It's normally like army jogging on the M-way - you know, person in last place runs up to the front and so on. Makes the miles fly by (at normal speeds too).

Kieran
27-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Hehehe!!! I have the feeling that this will be a GOOOOOOOOD convoy!! :scholar:

Nick Mann
27-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Guys

We have the opportunity to "sell" some more track time to a couple of members of UJCC if we want too. They have been told all the track sessions were sold out in February. We sold a slot to one guy last year - what are people's thoughts ?

I think we ought to leave it until last minute. People are still coming on board from the club. If it adds to club funds, I have no problem with other 'friends' buying in!

wirdy
27-03-2005, 10:32 AM
I think we ought to leave it until last minute. People are still coming on board from the club. If it adds to club funds, I have no problem with other 'friends' buying in!

I agree. The track time is paid for anyway.

Big Ian
27-03-2005, 10:55 AM
It's normally like army jogging on the M-way - you know, person in last place runs up to the front and so on. Makes the miles fly by (at normal speeds too).

:thumbsup: that'be the only way i'd get past a VR4....... :drummer:
O yeah that and petrol station's? /lol

Spirit
27-03-2005, 11:21 AM

Agree with you there mate - let's leave it until the week before maybe :thumbsup:

zentac
27-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Personally I would offer places up to the FTO Owners Club first as they invited you on thier last trackday.

Nick Mann
27-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Personally I would offer places up to the FTO Owners Club first as they invited you on thier last trackday.

I think this is a fair point.

zentac
27-03-2005, 07:17 PM
but I would like 2 track sessions, 1 club stand pass and 1 passanger pass please, before you sell out so how much do I need to pay pete via paypal??

Spirit
27-03-2005, 08:26 PM
but I would like 2 track sessions, 1 club stand pass and 1 passanger pass please, before you sell out so how much do I need to pay pete via paypal??

That's £83 altogether Richard :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
28-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Nope - £83 gets you 2 entry tickets and 2 sessions. Only need £75.50! (Bobby bargain!)

Nick Mann
29-03-2005, 05:49 PM
BAD NEWS.

I can't increase the size of the stand. :embarasse

Only 18 cars will get on the club stand. The cut off has been marked on the first post of the thread.

zentac
29-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Ah not to worry I will give the track time a miss as well then.

Nick Mann
29-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Ah not to worry I will give the track time a miss as well then.

I can still get you entry tickets?

Spirit
30-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Bummer - I spoke to Kevin at AP Motors tonight and he wants to attend on the stand too :embarasse

Bazlightyear
31-03-2005, 09:30 PM
I took your advise and booked me and a mate (Steve) into the Ibis so we will see you on the friday evening.

See ya soon,

Barry

Spirit
03-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Nick - don't forget I have the entry ticket money here for Smokinmasta2 and Anthony. When you want it let me know :thumbsup:

HJM
16-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Nick - do you have any idea what time the CVR4 sessions will be?

Just out of interest, like :inquisiti

Nick Mann
16-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Nope. I have asked, but have not yet been told. As soon as I know, I'll pass it on!

I know he said he would have trouble fitting 2 dedicated sessions in, so you can bet a fair amount of money they will be at the worst times!!

ANTHONY
19-04-2005, 07:01 PM
i'm gonna meet you lot at the ibis on saturday morning, so i'll pick up my tickets there...............what time do you think you will be leaving?

Nick Mann
19-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Times can't really be sorted until we know when we are on the track. :embarasse If it is an early session then we may have to leave the Ibis even earlier than we want to! :rolleyes4

I will post details as soon as I know them.

ANTHONY
19-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Times can't really be sorted until we know when we are on the track. :embarasse If it is an early session then we may have to leave the Ibis even earlier than we want to! :rolleyes4

I will post details as soon as I know them.
:thumbsup:

Spirit
26-04-2005, 09:07 AM
**BUMP**

Anymore news on the times Nick ?

Do you want the other entrance money I have yet ?

When shall we decide to offer the track time elsewhere - I definately have one member of UJCC thats up for it, but we were going to offer it to the FTO club first ?

Nick Mann
26-04-2005, 09:22 AM
I now know when the first session is. 09:20, briefing at 08:15. Still no word on the time of the second session.

I don't mind how the remaining track time is offered out - I'll go with the flow.

Smokinmasta2
26-04-2005, 05:18 PM
I now know when the first session is. 09:20, briefing at 08:15. Still no word on the time of the second session.

I don't mind how the remaining track time is offered out - I'll go with the flow.
Best make sure we dont have too much the night before then!!!
08.15 on a Saturday!!! :embarasse - was hoping to get away with not getting up too early on a Saturday for prob the first time since Jack was born (my son 4 years old)!!!
How far is the Ibis from Coombe.........

Smokin.......

Spirit
26-04-2005, 05:21 PM
It's approx 12 miles to the Chippenham junction then a few miles.....so bearing in mind the potential queue to get in the track people will probably be best to leave around 7am - 7.15am from the Ibis.

ANTHONY
26-04-2005, 07:04 PM
is every body gonna leave at the same time sat morning.... as i'm driving down and meeting you lot at the hotel :zzz:

Smokinmasta2
26-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Do we have passes to the club stand etc - i'm on the track too........
Never having been on the stand and racing at the same time i'm unsure of the arrangements.............. :embarasse :embarasse

Smokin.............

Spirit
26-04-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm sure Nick will sort things - last year I posted the passes etc to the people not meeting at the hotel.

Nick Mann
26-04-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm sure Nick will sort things - last year I posted the passes etc to the people not meeting at the hotel.

Thats the normal plan.

If you ain't coming to the Ibis by 07:00 on saturday morning, then PM me your address. There is no rush - I haven't got any tickets to send out yet!

HJM
26-04-2005, 10:40 PM
It's approx 12 miles to the Chippenham junction then a few miles.....so bearing in mind the potential queue to get in the track people will probably be best to leave around 7am - 7.15am from the Ibis.

Hey, a positive lie in compared to TRAX :thumbsup:

Big Ian
26-04-2005, 11:02 PM
is every body gonna leave at the same time sat morning.... as i'm driving down and meeting you lot at the hotel :zzz:

"ALL HANDS ON DECK"
i'm not going on the track but :thumbsup: yes i'll be leaving the ibis at the same time as the other's as i'm sure there will be thing's need set-up and if we are pushed for time between entry to the site and the first session then the more the better for setting up the club stand /yes

SGHOM
26-04-2005, 11:07 PM
"ALL HANDS ON DECK"
i'm not going on the track

oh yes you are Ian !! :thumbsup: in my car............ providing I get my brakes sorted !! if not, then you'd better bring more than a crash helmet !! /yes /yes :embarasse :embarasse

Jimbo
26-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey, a positive lie in compared to TRAX :thumbsup:

My thoughts precisely.....if you remember, we were quite early:

Smokinmasta2
26-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Looks like you came on the wrong day!!!

Smokin.............

Spirit
27-04-2005, 07:15 AM
LOL ! If you look closely you can see my arse sticking out from under the car - it's when I was hacksawing part of my plastic undertray off /yes

Smokinmasta2
27-04-2005, 05:57 PM
LOL ! If you look closely you can see my arse sticking out from under the car - it's when I was hacksawing part of my plastic undertray off /yes

Why.............???

Spirit
27-04-2005, 06:55 PM
It had broken and part of it was dragging on the floor - didn't think they would let me out on track like that - so desperate action was taken :evil2:

The Vee
27-04-2005, 08:07 PM
It had broken and part of it was dragging on the floor - didn't think they would let me out on track like that - so desperate action was taken :evil2:

The remains of it still sit behind my garage !!

Nick Mann
27-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Spare track time now been offered to the FTO club - seeing as they were kind enough to open one of their events to us.

See here (http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=338629#338629).

Is there anyone else deserving out there? Please let me know.

Spirit
27-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I have one person from UJCC who definately wants in, and maybe others if they are spare. Looks like the FTO club still have spare places in their slot @ £20 :inquisiti

HJM
27-04-2005, 10:17 PM
I know a guy at work who has an Integra Type R who may be interested?

Should I offer it to him?

J

Nick Mann
27-04-2005, 10:17 PM
So lets go for it?

If we sell the remaining sessions, we will have a small amount of money in the kitty for a down-payment on the next event!

Spirit
27-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Ok, will get a post going on UJCC :thumbsup:

SGHOM
27-04-2005, 10:28 PM
two track sessions.................................possibly ! offers ?? :embarasse :embarasse

Smokinmasta2
27-04-2005, 10:40 PM
..............what ya done Derek? brakes no worky yet then??

Smokin...........

Spirit
27-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Got two names down on UJCC already :thumbsup:

Spirit
28-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Now 4 names down on UJCC !

Nick Mann
28-04-2005, 10:18 PM
So only one place remaining? :afro: Cooler than a cool thing!

Errr.

*cough*

Ummmm......

[clear throat]

The second session is 4:30.

/runs for cover

Nick Mann
28-04-2005, 10:20 PM
This is definitely a good reason to have funds available to pre-book. Then I might be able to barter early on.

As it is I was told that we would have to cope with what we were given, it would have been easier for them if we only had one session. Sorry guys - at least we will be able to service the cars and let the brakes cool down between sessions. :embarasse

Spirit
28-04-2005, 10:25 PM
So only one place remaining? :afro: Cooler than a cool thing

Errrr...so does that mean I can go ahead and offer them the spaces ?

These are the cars:

Spirit
28-04-2005, 10:27 PM
As it is I was told that we would have to cope with what we were given, it would have been easier for them if we only had one session. Sorry guys - at least we will be able to service the cars and let the brakes cool down between sessions. :embarasse

Total bollox in my opinion, two sessions last year and this year and yet they still give preference to the sessions with single cars packed in !

Jimbo
28-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Errrr...so does that mean I can go ahead and offer them the spaces ?

These are the cars:

Fine by me....anything to net the club some dosh is all good in my book.

On a sidenote, some rather nice cars there...especially the first one.....Rx-7? /drool, drool.....

Spirit
29-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Update from UJCC:

One has dropped out - due to cost (the RX7)
One has dropped out as he thought he could drift - I said this was not acceptable to us in case he came off and screwed the session !
One has confirmed he wants the 4.30pm session
One is still to confirm which session he wants

.....I have now updated the front page :thumbsup:

Smokinmasta2
29-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Update from UJCC:

One has dropped out - due to cost (the RX7)
One has dropped out as he thought he could drift - I said this was not acceptable to us in case he came off and screwed the session !
One has confirmed he wants the 4.30pm session
One is still to confirm which session he wants

.....I have now updated the front page :thumbsup:

An RX7 owner has dropped out due to cost??? does he want a diesel or LPG conversion for it :) :)

Smokin.................

Spirit
29-04-2005, 10:35 PM
An RX7 owner has dropped out due to cost??? does he want a diesel or LPG conversion for it :) :)

I think it is because he is doing other things to the car at the moment and needs all his spare cash for that

HJM
29-04-2005, 10:38 PM
May still have interest - will know Tuesday /yes

Nick Mann
02-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Ladies and gents, you all need to tell me what to do with your tickets/passes.

Please let me know whether to post them to you ar whether you can collect them from the Ibis by 7:00am on the day itself.

Answer here or PM or e-mail nick.mann@clubvr4.com anything will do!

Ta!!

Spirit
02-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Ibis for me please Nick :thumbsup: Thanks mate

SGHOM
02-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Ibis 4 me 2 ! /yes
but........... having to work for a living now !! :embarasse I may not be there until late. keep the bar open will ya ?? :thumbsup: :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

Smokinmasta2
02-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Can you post to me please m8 - i'm already booked into the Angel hotel and sharing with an FTO member (was already booked when i had had me FTO!)

Can PM you my addy if you cant find my Paypal payment thingy............

Smokin...............

HJM
02-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Ibis please :thumbsup:

Big Ian
02-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Ibis 4 me 2 ! /yes
but........... having to work for a living now !! :embarasse I may not be there until late. keep the bar open will ya ?? :thumbsup: :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

:joker: no worries mate....... :leer: i'm bringing my own bar with me..i'll save you a can :thumbsup:

i'll ave me ticket's when we meet at the Ibis,Nick :thumbsup: thanks

wirdy
02-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Ibis for me too Nick. :thumbsup:

RED
03-05-2005, 12:03 AM
Can you post ours please Nick :thumbsup: I'll e-mail the address on - Ta

pezza
03-05-2005, 12:04 AM
What RED said goes for me too :-) Thank ya Thank ya :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RED
17-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Got the stand pass this morning Nick - Cheers :thumbsup:

The Vee
17-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Got the stand pass this morning Nick - Cheers :thumbsup:

Ditto - thanks Nick :thumbsup:

Spirit
17-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Got Kevins today too - thanks Nick :thumbsup:

However, it was only two adult entrance tickets......no stand pass ?