PDA

View Full Version : jae what's peoples plans ?

bonsai boy
09-07-2003, 09:55 PM
i am going to do sat/sun.
prob will drive down sat morn.
or fri night .
going to take me tent and stay there sat night allways a good night.:D

Brind
09-07-2003, 10:25 PM
I'm leaving home early on sunday morning and driving on up.
Hopefully meet up close by beforehand like most of us did at Japfest and then drive on in together...

I've never been up there before so it would be an idea if someone could pick a place to meet?

Spirit
09-07-2003, 11:34 PM
We are travelling up on the Saturday evening and staying at a hotel in Northampton INSERT INTO post VALUES (not often we get away without the little 'un so making the most of it).

Happy to meet beforehand early on the Sunday morning and go in together - as Brind says if someone who knows the area could suggest somewhere close ?

I also have the club banner for the stand don't forget.

Pete

BraindG
10-07-2003, 08:34 AM
im going down on sat morning early i think.. to be honest, ive not decided as yet.. might even go friday.. bleh.. ill get back to you on this..
:nervous:

PAUL
10-07-2003, 11:25 AM
I am driving up saturday afternoon and staying at the Holiday Inn at junction 15 off the M1.

Happy to meet beforehand if someone knows a place.

Maybe meeting near junction 15 as this is only 2-3 miles away from JAE and there is an industrial estate at junction 15 called Grange Park, just and idea.

all the best

Paul..

Petrolhead
10-07-2003, 04:06 PM
For anyone staying over Friday night. Our club will be staying at the hotel right next to the entrance to the Aquadrome, so please feel free to meet us all in the bar at night. It has a really cool outside area overlooking a large duck-pond and the Aquadrome :D perfect for chilling out and talking "car" all night :cool:

PUDD
10-07-2003, 07:41 PM
;) has anyone got an idea of wot times we need to be there and costs involved
ill be camping for the whole weekend anywayINSERT INTO post VALUES (probably friday-sunday):D

bonsai boy
10-07-2003, 10:37 PM
dont forget the sausages then see u there sat
night pudd :beerclash

zedy1
10-07-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by bonsai boy
dont forget the sausages then see u there sat
night pudd :beerclash can someone tell me when this j.a.e is and the exact location

Spirit
10-07-2003, 11:31 PM
All the info is here : http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/

Pete

PUDD
11-07-2003, 08:05 AM
:Dthanx pete ;)
see you there:p

peterernest
14-07-2003, 02:38 PM
I LIVE ONLY A COUPLE OF VILLAGES AWAY FROM BILLING SO I AM GUTTED THAT I'M AWAY FOR MOST OF THE WEEKEND ALTHOUGH I SHALL BE VISITING ON SUNDAY.

IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THE AREA ON FRIDAY NIGHT I'D LOVE TO MEET FOR A BEER. ALSO IF ANYONE IS MEETING FOR BREAKFAST ON SUNDAY I'D LOVE TO JOIN YOU INSERT INTO post VALUES (ALTHOUGH I MAY BE A BIT MESSY!)

ATTENTION PETROLHEAD: THE PUB NEXT TO BILLING AQUADROME THAT OVERLOOKS THE MARINA IS THE KEYS

BraindG
14-07-2003, 02:41 PM
awww, my ears are ringing..

will be nice to see you..

Spirit
15-07-2003, 10:45 PM
Me and Shaz were just talking about JAE and we thought we may try and pop down on the Saturday when we get there to say hello to you campers and maybe catch the firework display.

Paul, I see you are also staying in a hotel the Sat night like us, maybe we INSERT INTO post VALUES (and anyone else) could meet up the Sat night aswell ?

We still need to arrange a meeting place for the Sunday AM so us lame one-day'ers can go into the place in convoy :D

AntonyBaker
15-07-2003, 11:09 PM
Brind

Lisa and I are also probably driving up on the Sunday morning from the South, if you fancy a service station meet and bite to eat on the way etc ?

Lisa and ant

Brind
24-07-2003, 09:40 PM
Sorry I didn't this.. :o

I may be hard pushed to meet at the meeting place before J.A.E. so trying to find my way to a meeting place before the meeting place could prove as a problem.. :)

Please read this post here: http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=717