PDA

View Full Version : My Rant

i3ooyah
26-12-2004, 11:20 PM
driving 5km/h into hunters plaza underground carpark to get a haircut, i had taken a different route from normal because i had just come from repco for some tyreweld, when i drove over a water grate that was slightly sticking out of the ground & bang i see fibreglass shoot up infront of my front windscreen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/I3ooyah/myfukup.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/I3ooyah/myfukup1.jpg

the right side of the front bumper came completely off so i had to makeshift fix it on to make it home

:( :( wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nick Mann
27-12-2004, 12:22 AM
Very bad luck. To spend all that time on the car and then damage it. Hope you can sort it quickly and cheaply. :(

-LegnumVR4-
27-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Bugger mate. It's so easy for something to happen to bumpers. I got the lip of my bumper caught on a bolt that was sticking up on a sleeper stop in a car park, managed to stop in time so not much damaged could be done.

Your bumper shouldn't be that bad to fix up?

Spirit
27-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Sorry to hear about this mate....hope you get it sorted out ok :sad3:

i3ooyah
27-12-2004, 10:30 AM
yeah its not as bad as i thought, the middle of it has a split but its underneath so noone can see it, im just gonna sand it down & touch paint it up. you'll only notice it if you stand infront & look

ShadyNZer
04-01-2005, 07:17 AM
u live in south aucks?? where bouts? rat**** i might be moving to rewa :(

i3ooyah
04-01-2005, 10:57 PM
cool thats close to me, im in mangere bridge

coming back from the sunday drags my foglight fell on2 the road, guess i didnt secure it properly afta my bumper came off *sigh* so now i got a hole there...oh well gives me a excuse to put my air ducts plan into effect

ShadyNZer
05-01-2005, 09:23 AM
tru ol mangry :-D theres a white legnum, fully kitted up like your one round these ways, minus the carbon fibre bonnet, heard the dudes missus won 2nd division lotto or somethin, looks tight as hell...

i3ooyah
05-01-2005, 11:12 PM
yeah those dooods were lookin@my car at mission bay ova xmas holidays

man if i won lotto i would put a evo engine in the car, stuff the kit