PDA

View Full Version : Use Evoscan to accurately log.....

BraindG
12-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Top Speeds, BHP, Torque(?) and 0-60 Times.

I know it has the facilities to do most of them but how easy and/or accurate would it be? and how quickly and feasibly could the set up be transfered between several cars?

BraindG
13-06-2012, 11:05 AM
:bump:

Anyone able to advise? i can't provide to much info why i'm asking yet, but I need to know whether we can use Evoscan to log Top Speeds, BHP, Torque(?) and 0-60 Times, then easily transfer the data.

I have quite some experience now in grabbing data and analysing so i know the transfer and turning figures into graphs is do-able - but not sure if Top Speeds, BHP, Torque(?) and 0-60 Times, can all be done accuratly on evoscan.

Davezj
13-06-2012, 06:05 PM
i think this has been covered in another thread just after it became known that evoscan was available for the VR4.

i think evoscan needs to know weight, drag coefficient, gear ratios, etc ,etc to be able to make these calculations.
i will try and find it.

Edit:-
Found it,

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?41712-Evoscan-Definitive-Settings&highlight=evoscan+drag

BraindG
13-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Cheers Dave, I did actually find that thread, I think posted the question, then answered myself on page 1 of my knock thread, but I couldn't get it working - keeps throwing up an error.

Will give t another go though.