HJM
29-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Yes, it really is for sale :$

1999 SLK 230 Kompressor in yellow with 37k miles :-b

In the remote chance that anyone is interested, PM for full details :-D

Jimbo
29-12-2004, 11:32 PM
OMG, you were serious!

Hey, is this making way for VR4 number 2 then!? ;) Or maybe a T-car for "The Ring"? :-b Or are the dogs finally going to get their "sensible car" they've been promised for so long :laugh:

Pssttt, how about some pictures??? You can't let the faithful down now!

HJM
29-12-2004, 11:47 PM
OMG, you were serious!

Hey, is this making way for VR4 number 2 then!? ;) Or maybe a T-car for "The Ring"? :-b Or are the dogs finally going to get their "sensible car" they've been promised for so long :laugh:

Pssttt, how about some pictures??? You can't let the faithful down now!

Yep, totally serious :)

We did think about VR4 number 2, until the £300 service and the threat of another big bill brought us back to reality :rolleyes5

Undecided on a replacement yet, but it will be something vaguely sensible, so that we can pamper the VR4 enough to keep it on the track through 2005 and beyond :-D

If you can't remember what it looks like, there is a pic here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5701) :laugh: :laugh:

Spirit
29-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Shocked and stunned, what more can I say ! And you had almost convinced me to get one too :(

Good luck with the sale guys - hope you get what you want for it

Roadrunner
30-12-2004, 01:28 AM
:stunned:

:sad3:

:stare:

:p

;)

Kieran
30-12-2004, 01:47 AM

:wow:

:hurrah:

:gun2:

:cool1:

:-D

Seriously, good luck with the sale. Make sure your next car is a cool, left-field choice, like the Leggle! :-b Colt Cyborg, anyone? ;)

HJM
30-12-2004, 09:50 AM

:wow:

:hurrah:

:gun2:

:cool1:

:-D

Seriously, good luck with the sale. Make sure your next car is a cool, left-field choice, like the Leggle! :-b Colt Cyborg, anyone? ;)

Ha, thought you might be pleased :-D

Seriously though, cheers for the comments guys - it's only up on the Merc forum at the mo (and here, of course :p ) so I don't see it going anywhere quickly.

It is a great car (although not as fast as the VR4, obviously :p ) but we just don't use it - we are down to about 4k a year now and the capital in it could be used more, erm, shall we say, interestingly :lipsrseal :rolleyes5 :-D

Physician
30-12-2004, 09:12 PM
- we are down to about 4k a year now and the capital in it could be used more, erm, shall we say, interestingly

Well, if you are only earning about £4,000 a year at least the Legnum's fuel is accounted for :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

HJM
31-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Well, if you are only earning about £4,000 a year at least the Legnum's fuel is accounted for :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

:lolz: if only that would cover it :rolleyes5 :laugh:

jerryd_33
02-01-2005, 03:25 AM
try advertiseing your car on this FREE!!! yes FREE!!! internet site
--- www.motors.uk.freeads.net ---
I advertised my C230K a couple of months ago and just got it sold 4 days ago.