PDA

View Full Version : FS BNIB Samsung Galaxy s3...

chrisvr4
02-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi guys :)

As the title states i have a Brand New in UNOPENED box and amazing piece of kit a Samsung Galaxy s3 in Marble White.

Item was bought for my partner by me as a present but she doesn't want it :( she wants a HTC One X. No pleasing some !

Right i cant be arsed writing down all the the specs so heres a linky :D >> http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php

I have a S2 and i love it and no doubt this s3 will be even better /yes.

Phone is on the 3 network but can easily be unlocked for £10 - £20 although i did my s2 with an app i dloaded from the market for free :) so there might be an app avaliable for this phone ? you tell me :P

Price i would like is £460 but to a club memeber and being a nice boy as i am i will sell it a little cheaper ;)

Any questions guys please leave a reply here there or anywhere and i will get back to you /yes

Have paypal and want it posted ? (no probs) Dont have paypal ?......Tough sh!t lmao....... Pickup from home no problems at all :)

Pictures i will upload tomorrow :)

Cheers.

Kryton
02-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Keep it & sell the S2. I've got several phones at this end & S3 is by far the best. Didn't like it at first due to how much bigger it is than the iPhone but once you get used to it (& turn off the R2D2 noises), its well worth having.

EDITED: Also, do you want me to upload some pictures to save you opening the box up & getting finger prints all over it?

chrisvr4
02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Im happy with my s2 mate, Its rooted and i have flashed many custom roms so ill keep it /yes

With work picking up i dont have much time with playing with phones now so id rather sell tbh plus id hate to damage it :(

I was going to take pics of the box basically but if you would put some on for me chris that'll be great :) cheers mate, thanks very muchly :)

chrisvr4
02-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Forgot to add. As I've sold a few items on this great site ;) in the past and although I don't own a Vr4 anymore, i think it fair if this phone sells on here I will contribute a little back to ClubVr4 and become a Fully Paid up member. :)

I've been around here for a few years and although I don't post much I come here everyday to have a gander and will continue to do so for many years to come whether I'm a paid member or registered.

I enjoy reading what's going on and the majority of people here are very friendly /yes

Cheers :D

Kryton
03-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Just remembered to do this:

EDITED: Pictures now include accessories & box

chrisvr4
03-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the pictures chris mate your a star :)

**scratches head** now how do I give rep?

Kryton
03-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Not a problem & click on the star at the bottom left of the post that you like :)

Wodjno
03-07-2012, 07:14 PM
**scratches head** now how do I give rep?
Rep doesn't count unles you are Full Paid Member :D

Kryton
03-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Nothing stopping you sharing the wealth though Glenn /haz Reason for rep, being awesome :D

chrisvr4
03-07-2012, 10:23 PM
I'll cough up 20 bucks tomorrow and become a fully paid member again ;) early start tomorrow so its na night time for me lol :D

Thanks for the pics again chris, will dish out some rep tomorrow /yes

cheers.

Kryton
04-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Just edited my post to include pictures of box & accessories. Only thing missing is the charger /pan