PDA

View Full Version : Really Cheap MP3 Downloads !

Spirit
12-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Sick of paying high prices for MP3 downloads? I have come across a site that is VERY cheap. Some points to note though are:

1: Minimum top up is $15
2: They only take Visa debit or credit cards (Paypal may be possible but think you need to email customer services)
3: You MAY be charged a fee by your card provider for a foreign currency transaction

I have researched them and it's all legal etc. The good bits are:

1: Cost - most songs under 10p each !
2: Current offer on top ups - I added $30 and got another $15 free !
3: Most songs/albums should be available in high quality (256kbps/320kbps) - make sure you get these and not the lower quality

Please make sure you read all the FAQ's to make sure it's for you, but hopefully you will find it useful. Even with any card fees it should be CONSIDERABLY cheaper !

www.mp3million.com

---------------------------------------------

I have nearly reached 1000 tracks downloaded. Cost so far just over £51........so that's an average of just over 5p each !!

I would say 70% of it has been at 320kbps, and the rest at either 256kbps or 192kbps....which is still very good. Can wholly recommend this site peeps.

giblet
20-07-2012, 09:14 PM
We ask you to pay attention to the fact that all music materials on www.mp3million.com are available for private listening only and any further distribution of these materials prohibited.
This web site is operated by AIRLUX DYNAMIC LIMITED, a Company number HE289326 registered on the territory of the Republic of Cyprus. All materials distributed through the Mp3million.com authorized by the license # IT-02-1/11 of the Ukrainian Public Organization "Avtor" issued for Fredondo Ltd.

Mp3million.com is operated in accordance with the law of the Ukraine.

I would rather torrent, after all these boys are selling pirated music!

SGHOM
20-07-2012, 10:35 PM
If I want music...... I put the radio on, simples :)

ANTHONY
21-07-2012, 01:27 PM
If I want music...... I put the radio on, simples :)
and wait for the valves to warm up

Badger_01
22-07-2012, 12:39 AM
*cough* the piratebay *cough* :P

Spirit
22-07-2012, 03:32 PM
I would rather torrent, after all these boys are selling pirated music!

How did you determine this ?

One of the FAQ's confirms:

"www.Mp3million.com pays full-scale author's royalties to owners of pieces of music, trademarks, names, slogans and other copyright objects used on the site"

giblet
23-07-2012, 12:14 AM
How did you determine this ?

One of the FAQ's confirms:

"www.Mp3million.com pays full-scale author's royalties to owners of pieces of music, trademarks, names, slogans and other copyright objects used on the site"

A company registered in Cyprus, operating within the laws of Ukraine. It looks to be very similar to the Russian based cheap MP3 websites which turned out to be pirate music a while back. The dodgy setup and disclaimers don't exactly inspire confidence into it being a legal website. It's cheap for a reason