PDA

View Full Version : Does my bum look big in this?-part deux

RED
04-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Well it's on :-D Oh you bu££er it looks good :rolleyes5

I'll get some pics up as soon as I get her back. Having a service today-good timing that was straight after chrimbo :Cry1: I will also have to wash her as she is very dirty and I can already see Kieran's wagging finger :nono: :laugh:

Big Ian
04-01-2005, 01:25 PM
is it looking :evil1: "VERY EVO" :evil2: ???

RED
04-01-2005, 04:48 PM
is it looking :evil1: "VERY EVO" :evil2: ???

:smoking: OH YEAH BABY :devil5:

Big Ian
05-01-2005, 12:43 PM
C'MON WAE THE PICS

Kieran
05-01-2005, 01:44 PM
C'MON WAE THE PICS

Ditto!

Come on, show us 'dat ass!!!

RED
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Okay patience please :-D By the time Marcus got back with the car last night it was dark :rolleyes5 The pics aren't brilliant because I'm at work but I think you can get a feel for it :devil5:

RED
05-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Forgot one :$

adam_shaw
05-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Cool.... looks well.

Do you think a spoiler like that would look silly on my Legnum :rolleyes5

RED
05-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Nah give it a go :laugh: :laugh: I thought it might look to over the top but I am VERY happy with it :-D Glad you like it :thumb1:

Polabear
05-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Kinell Red, it looks so good it makes me want to swap my Leg for a Saloon.....Drooooooooool :thumb1: :smitten: :adore:

Big Ian
05-01-2005, 09:19 PM
in the word's of the great ALI

Ohh Yea!! LOOKIN WELL WICKID
Ali G ... that is :rolleyes:

Big Ian
05-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Cool.... looks well.

Do you think a spoiler like that would look silly on my Legnum :rolleyes5

you could try hangin one of those W.R.C type spoiler's on the tip of the 5th door...you know the type fucus,puggit and shatr'n rally car's all have em!
it might not be as bad as you think?..it would just look like a Ralliart item except 6 time's the size!! :rolleyes5

Spirit
05-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Looking well cool Jane.....how about some smoked side repeaters just to finish it off ? :-b

RED
05-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Glad you like it I'm still grinning :-D Huge hugs and kisses though to Marcus for staying behind with me one night to fit it I was like a dog with ten willies :rolleyes5 Not sure about smoked repeaters Pete but I do think clear would look OK. Just got to sort out the suspension to get rid of the huge gaps in the wheel arches :$ sorry I mean Marcus :kissy3: but that's after he's fitted up my sub and amps and DVD and tv that Santa got me for Xmas :-b :-D all I need is a duvet and travel kettle and I could live in it-mind you I may have to if I keep saying "hun if you've got 5 mins can you put this on for me" :laugh: :laugh:

RED
06-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Kinell Red, it looks so good it makes me want to swap my Leg for a Saloon.....Drooooooooool :thumb1: :smitten: :adore:

Thankyou Sean for those kind words - I'll let you touch it at the next meet :$ :laugh: :laugh: (now all I need are my new red brake hoses fitting :rolleyes5 )

Physician
06-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Love it RED ........ looks very imposing.

If Pola can touch your rear - may I also?

Interesting that Pola says he wants a saloon now instead of the estate ........... sooner or later they will all say that! :-D :-D :-D

RED
07-01-2005, 04:45 PM

Interesting that Pola says he wants a saloon now instead of the estate ........... sooner or later they will all say that! :-D :-D :-D

Hey who am I to refuse such a polite request :-D and sooner or later we will (saloons) dominate and I will be a dominatrix :laugh: :laugh:

Dan_G
07-01-2005, 04:57 PM

NEVAAAR!!.... (said in a 3 muskateers sorta accent)

Cool someone needs to start a similar tread to the Tip or Manual one..... but with Estate or saloon.... hehe tins of worms...... :rolleyes:

Big Ian
07-01-2005, 05:21 PM
and I will be a dominatrix :laugh: :laugh:

PWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!! you said "DOMINATRIX"....do you know what that word alone can do to a guy? :rolleyes5

Dan_G
07-01-2005, 05:28 PM
PWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!! you said "DOMINATRIX"....do you know what that word alone can do to a guy? :rolleyes5

I dunno......... make him get down on all fours and bark like a dog?

I prefer the Matrix Myself although they do where lots of shiney black PVC in that movie....... ;)

Polabear
07-01-2005, 06:05 PM

Sadly not with the great shaggy pile I have here at home... a saloon is not big enough for an Old English Sheepdog..... :sad3: hence the need for the numleg.... :rolleyes5

RED
07-01-2005, 07:42 PM

In the words of probably the best blue peter presenter ever

GET DOWN SHEP

:laugh: :laugh:

Big Ian
07-01-2005, 11:17 PM
GET DOWN SHEP
:laugh: :laugh:

i have an answer for the above statement......but i'm to much of a gentleman
all i will say is :| my wife has never called me shep..... :p :D

Kieran
08-01-2005, 03:36 AM
... a saloon is not big enough for an Old English Sheepdog..... :sad3: hence the need for the numleg.... :rolleyes5

Rubbish! Of course a saloon is big enough for an 'Dulux' dog! You just have to slice it a little more thinly.............:lipsrseal :lipsrseal :$

Big Ian
08-01-2005, 10:54 AM
:headsc: can anyone remember how this post started??
:wall:
:shrug:
:uhoh2:
:idea:
Ohh yeah!
nice spoiler Red

RED
08-01-2005, 04:13 PM
i have an answer for the above statement......but i'm to much of a gentleman
all i will say is :| my wife has never called me shep..... :p :D

Oh yeah what does she call you? Fluffy wuffy bunny loves :kissy2: :kissy2: :laugh: :laugh:

Big Ian
08-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah what does she call you? Fluffy wuffy bunny loves :kissy2: :kissy2: :laugh: :laugh:

:rolleyes: :laugh: na,she just say's "get down" :p ...but she's never called me shep when she say's it

RED
09-01-2005, 06:27 PM
:rolleyes: :laugh: na,she just say's "get down" :p ...but she's never called me shep when she say's it

I like to hear of equal rights in the boudoir :smoking: ata girl Mrs Ian :laugh:

(ok so I was abit slow there to pick up the double entdre-which is very unlike me! :rolleyes5 )