PDA

View Full Version : I need CO2

Ryan
19-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Does anyone know where I can get hold of some 12g CO2 cartridges in Auckland please? I've had a look on the internet but the results aren't too great and I don't want to buy online.

The one store has them but isn't open on Saturdays which is no good - so ja, it needs to be a physical store in Auckland, that I can walk into on a Saturday and buy them.

If anyone's in Auckland that has any that I can buy please let me know :)

wintertidenz
19-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Try fish stores. Hollywood Fish Farm in Mt Roskill and Albany should have them.

Badger_01
19-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Try these guys

PAINTBALLSHOP

Unit E, 238 Bush Rd
Albany, North Shore
Auckland, 0632
New Zealand

*Oh they're not open during the weekend..

Ryan
19-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Try these guys

PAINTBALLSHOP

Unit E, 238 Bush Rd
Albany, North Shore
Auckland, 0632
New Zealand

*Oh they're not open during the weekend..

Yup :p

Try fish stores. Hollywood Fish Farm in Mt Roskill and Albany should have them.

They don't have 12g cartridges unfortunately.

wintertidenz
19-07-2012, 10:21 AM
How about the gun places in Penrose?

I'll check with my friend where to get the paintball CO2 cartridges if you like, or see if he has some spare.

chris_dono
19-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Cycling shop?

Sent from my phone

Ryan
19-07-2012, 10:07 PM
How about the gun places in Penrose?

I'll check with my friend where to get the paintball CO2 cartridges if you like, or see if he has some spare.

That's a negative on the gun places - one shop didn't even know what I was talking about. If you could check with your connection that'd be good thanks as I'm down in the Land of Auck tomorrow.

impsycho
20-07-2012, 02:28 AM
I posted this last night but it doesn't seem to have made it through to the thread.

You should be able to get CO2 powerlets from the following places;

Norcross Fishing World - I've brought them from here before, although it has been a few years.
15 Railside Avenue
Henderson, Auckland

Wills Fishing & Firearms - Listed on their website, don't see why they wouldn't have them instore
86 Wairau Road
Glenfield, Auckland

Serious Shooters Ltd - Listed on their website, don't see why they wouldn't have them instore
555 Great South Road
Penrose, Auckland

Youngs Airgun Centre - These guys more than likely have them since they sell air pistols that need them.
850 Dominion Road
Mt Roskill, Auckland

Ryan
20-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Youngs Airgun Centre - These guys more than likely have them since they sell air pistols that need them.
850 Dominion Road
Mt Roskill, Auckland

Aha! I forgot about Youngs... Serious shooters don't have the correct type btw but thanks again, you're a champ!