PDA

View Full Version : WTB:UK Back box

strangebat
05-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Sadly the 3" full stainless system has been shelved for a while :sad3: as I now need a bigger house :sad3: and apparantly that's more important than my "bloody car sounding better" :dozey: . So does anyone have any ideas for an upgrade or even better still a better than standard back box lying about in their garage that they wish to sell.
I will of course sort out postage/delivery

cheers
yan

P.S. I'm also after an atmospheric dump valve :$

jerryd_33
06-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Why dont you check out Ebay, there are usually plenty of universal type stainless steel back boxes on there. Prices are usually from arround £30.00 + postage and going up.

strangebat
06-01-2005, 12:29 AM
cheers jerry
I looked at them but found they are usually very dubious quality or cost £35 but postage and handling costs are more than the purchase cost.
I was kind of hoping that some one would have an old back box for a vr4 lying about as I don't have much in the way of fabrication facilities at the mo.
One of the pre-requisites for the new house is a garage or preferably the room to build my own.

Big Ian
06-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Yan,next time you are passing J.A.P.S go in for a look
ive seen some import's that they are breaking with nice looking boxes still on them.
if i remember right they had a 300zx turbo with a pair of BIG shiney boxes on it?