PDA

View Full Version : Auckland meet

Trow
06-01-2005, 02:04 AM
o.k folks, I think it's time that we started to sort out another meet in auckland, I have a friend that admin's the Evo group and he's interested in getting the 2 club's together... any takers ?

Kenneth
06-01-2005, 02:57 AM
I'd be in for an Auckland meet.

Trow
06-01-2005, 03:26 AM
well, if we can get some numbers together then I can speak to the Evo boys and see what we can sort out.... try www.nzevo.co.nz full of interesting stuff like

http://nzevo.com/downloads/tech_docs/Development_of_Super_AYC.pdf

anyone know the rough numbers of previous meets?

Trow
06-01-2005, 04:33 AM
tried to post the thread but you have to be a user Dohhhh

Trow
06-01-2005, 06:03 AM
I thought sometime between Mon 7th Feb till Sun 13th (cause am on my 8 day break) but am open to suggestions

dickytim
06-01-2005, 06:19 AM
You are right, it is about time we had another Auckland meet, and it would be great to have a get together with another club, as a small club in NZ it is ideal, as for previous numbers, the 2 I have been to the first we had 3 (was pissing down with rain most of the day) and the last one in November we had 7 or 8 come along.

i3ooyah
06-01-2005, 09:02 AM
im keen, but if its on a sunday then i need some notice to take a day off :)

ShadyNZer
06-01-2005, 09:16 AM
hopefully on my 4 days off (cant be eff'd lookin for my roster), if so then sweet ill come have a jack...hopefully get my sh!t lowered b4 then...

KiwiTT
06-01-2005, 09:40 AM
I'd like to meet to. Early Feb sounds good.

chris g
06-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Yes sounds OK to me too!

We have to travel in time, land safely, then buy a car and then find our way to wherever we are going!

Not certain car will be a VR-4 though!

Or even a Mitsubishi!

Kyoshu
06-01-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm in. Just let me know the confirmed date. :)

Kenneth
06-01-2005, 10:06 PM
I am most likly able to attend on a weekend.
Work is pretty cool, so I may be able to get a weekday off though.

Early Feb is good for me also.

Trow
07-01-2005, 02:21 PM
o.k lets narrow it down to 11th Feb (friday) how does that suit? we just need somewhere to meet and since am from Wellington I don't know Auckland that well - can I leave this in your capable hands folks?? any suggestions dickytim?

i3ooyah
07-01-2005, 02:36 PM
how about a saturday arvo?

Trow
07-01-2005, 08:04 PM
yep sounds fine - just have to wait to see what others want I suppose

dickytim
07-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Shall we aim for Sat 12th Feb, how about under the Harbour Bridge or near the museum ?

Trow
08-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Alright , Here we go:

Time: From 7pm onwards
Date: 12th Feb 05
Place: Under the Harbour Bridge

All welcome

rapier
08-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Greetings all :-b . Thought I would pop round and say Hello :-D .

I am an admin from NZEvo and have been working with Trow on this meet. It will great to meet up with the VR4 boyz, so hope to see many of u there ...

Oh yeah, sorry bout the bit of promo but thought some of you chaps might be interested on what we have at NZEvo, so pop round and have a look if you interesed: NZEvo.com (http://nzevo.com)

Trow
08-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Heh Heh, welcome to my side of the world rapier and welcome to the club to!!! looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet as well :p

Kenneth
08-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Date and time are fine with me.

Um, what side of the harbour bridge are we talking about? I assume we arn't talking about the bit in the middle with water covering it ;)

Trow
08-01-2005, 04:25 AM
I dunno mate - at least if it's not one side it's the other.... and have you not found the "water wings" button on the VR4 yet :rolleyes5

Trow
10-01-2005, 01:56 AM
I would figure the right hand side if you approaching the city, coming over the bridge from the North Shore.

For those folks coming from the city side of the bridge, it would be on the left hand side.

dickytim
10-01-2005, 06:21 AM
if you go past Westhaven mariner and keep going.

ShadyNZer
10-01-2005, 09:40 AM
anyone goin to the drags and sh!t thats coming up on the 28th - 30th?? should be phat, plus have u got your club vr4 stickers on? if so where bouts...

i3ooyah
10-01-2005, 12:49 PM
no but im going this sunday

apparently the heat treaments skyline is gonna test its new engine setup, 1300hp on methanol

KiwiTT
10-01-2005, 08:38 PM
... plus have u got your club vr4 stickers on? if so where bouts...

Some of us have put them on the rear door quarter windows.

Trow
11-01-2005, 12:23 AM
yep that's where mine are!

Trow
11-01-2005, 12:24 AM
yep that's where mine are! and remember to wear your club VR4 T-Shirts if ya got em!! no harm in a bit of advertisement :D

ShadyNZer
11-01-2005, 02:52 AM
what colour stickers did u guys get?? mine are black or some dark colour so wont be able to see em properly on my rear quarter panels

KiwiTT
11-01-2005, 02:56 AM
My Orginal .co.uk ones were silver. I assumed these ".com" would be as well.

dickytim
11-01-2005, 05:27 AM
They are silver but look black thru the backing, I have one on my rear window and one on each side which can jhust be seen thru the tints I will be at the drags this Sunday, not racing but helping my brother out, and probably spend most time hanging out with the Sound off guys. I will have my car there tho.

p1_
11-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Newbie here - this sounds interesting - think I will pop along too. How many mota's from NZEvo coming along? Hopefully wont be too late for photos, with the light fading an all.

p1_
11-01-2005, 10:03 AM
no but im going this sunday

apparently the heat treaments skyline is gonna test its new engine setup, 1300hp on methanol

Hi - judging by the pic of your car you must have been down at Meremere on the 17th Dec? I parked near to you and liked what I saw. Hope you dont lose the front skirt too much on the kerbs :)

Kyoshu
11-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Hello,

just wanting to confirm details, so I can put it in my calendar. BTW, did everyone get their choice keychain yesterday?

Kenneth
11-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Hello,

just wanting to confirm details, so I can put it in my calendar. BTW, did everyone get their choice keychain yesterday?

Yeah, got my members pack on monday. Saw my mail a wondered who the hell I knew from the UK that would send me mail...
When I picked it up and gave it a bit of a rattle I figured it out :D

rapier
11-01-2005, 09:35 PM
K, just an update on some details for the meet:

The Place has been changed. We will be looking at meeting by the Auckland Domain by parking lot with the cannons in front of the museum, then cruisin from there to the origrinal under harbour bridge location. You are welcome to join us at the domain and do the cruise to the bridge or just meet us at the bridge location.

Bhav from MSport will also be playing the role of photographer. Here are some words from the man:

Ok this sounds like it might be a bit of a big one. soooooo............
I would like all cars that turn up to be cleaned if you want cos i will be taking photos. I wanna take some nice fotos of individual cars and will make the pics available to all so that you can print them etc....

so if you want to have some nice photos of you car for your desktop at work. or you just want them printed so that you have some nice photos, clean your cars. i'll bring the laptop so that you can see what they look like

Kimmie from MSport will look at doing photos as well and will be printing out photos as well. Here are some words from the lady:

Sounds good Bhavy, I'll book a digi SLR camera too and just tottle around with you Very Happy

I'll also nominate myself to print out photo quality photo's that anyone wants (up to size A4). Gotta love the perks of working for Canon

i3ooyah
11-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Hi - judging by the pic of your car you must have been down at Meremere on the 17th Dec? I parked near to you and liked what I saw. Hope you dont lose the front skirt too much on the kerbs :)

hahah yeah thats one of the reasons i havnt painted the skirts yet, coz theres so much construction going on around work i dont want the gravel to rip the paint off.

looks like its gonna be a interesting cruise :)

Kenneth
12-01-2005, 12:26 AM
do we want to meet up before going to the domain, so we all arrive at once?
I reckon that would be cool. :-b

I'm north of the bridge, anyone else who is and wants to group up just holler

Trow
12-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Sweet, looks like this is going to be an awsome day - me thinks the tar remover gotta come out (damn white cars)

Kenneth
12-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah, white is a bit of a bastard that way.

lol, I find one of the main problems is the yellow streaks left by bugs going splat at high speed :-D

Trow
12-01-2005, 12:34 AM

yep I agree 100% I think we should all roll in together :-b

Trow
12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
well, peeps - if you want some club photo's only I have a friend that will be coming along at the start of the meet (when it's just the VR4's) she is a professional photographer, the more the merrier I say....

p1_
12-01-2005, 01:51 AM

North of the Bridge too - up on the coast - happy to meet on the way down. :)

Kenneth
12-01-2005, 02:20 AM
North of the Bridge too - up on the coast - happy to meet on the way down. :)

Sounds good.

I'm thinking something like the carpark next to the POE (takapuna golf course). There is also Mobil down the road which has 98 if anyone needs to fill up.

Its also pretty central, not far off the motorway and close for those of us already south of the northcote offramp.

well, peeps - if you want some club photo's only I have a friend that will be coming along at the start of the meet (when it's just the VR4's) she is a professional photographer, the more the merrier I say....

May as well!
Why be half-ar*ed about it eh? :D

KiwiTT
12-01-2005, 03:02 AM
OK - Sounds like we have a plan

12 February 2004
7pm
Under the Harbour Bridge

With a Cruise to the a location (to be decided) for photos.

If this is correct I will place a news item on the main page for all to see.

ClubVR4 (NZ)

p1_
12-01-2005, 09:55 AM
OK - Sounds like we have a plan

12 February 2004
7pm
Under the Harbour Bridge

With a Cruise to the a location (to be decided) for photos.

If this is correct I will place a news item on the main page for all to see.

ClubVR4 (NZ)

Maybe being dim here :$ but wasnt it 19:00 at the Domain for a cruise to the Bridge for 19:30 to meet with NZEvo? Or was that just for those SOuth of the bridge?? Confused? Yep!

Trow
12-01-2005, 10:38 AM
o.k I have just posted on the evo page for confirmation on what they are doing - hopefully now rapier will post there plans and we can confirm on the main page. :D

Trow
13-01-2005, 06:57 AM
K, here is how it is going to go:

Meet up at the domain at 7pm. Some photos will be taken for those that want some. After the photos have been done, which should be bout 7:30pm, we will then drive through to the bridge in a convoy. Those that cannot or don't want to go through to the domain first, can meet up with the rest under the harbour bridge (the convoy should arrive there at about 8pm)

Hope that clears it all up.

what we need to decide is if all the VR4 members want to meet first, maybe in the afternoon?

and, who's bringing the beer! :-D

chris g
13-01-2005, 08:52 AM
We fly on the 7th, land Auckland 0530 on the 9th and then in Hamilton on the 10th

Should be fit enough to attend on the 12th - may not have a car by then so a passenger ride would be appreciated - is anyone in Hamilton or passing through on way to the meet?

p1_
13-01-2005, 12:02 PM
:grrr: Some gits just gone and thumped the rear of my Legnum VR4 :grrr:

All insured so all okay (I hope) but now I ve got to get it to the shop and back in time for the meet in Feb (and you know how slow insurance companies can be!!)

:Cry1: :Cry1::Cry1::Cry1::Cry1::Cry1:

Kenneth
13-01-2005, 09:01 PM
:grrr: Some gits just gone and thumped the rear of my Legnum VR4 :grrr:

All insured so all okay (I hope) but now I ve got to get it to the shop and back in time for the meet in Feb (and you know how slow insurance companies can be!!)

:Cry1: :Cry1::Cry1::Cry1::Cry1::Cry1:

Bugger! Good luck with the insurance. I have had mixed experiances with insurance companies. Sometimes it took ages to get things sorted, other times within a week.

If the worst happens and you want to come along as a passenger, give me a yell.

what we need to decide is if all the VR4 members want to meet first, maybe in the afternoon?

and, who's bringing the beer!

I think everyone already knows my preferance... I reckon we should all meet up and convoy to the domain. Meeting about 6pm or so would give us time to get to know one-another before meeting the evo crowd.

Fast cars and grog? mmmmm ;)

p1_
13-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Thanks Kenneth - hopefully be done by then. Claim already approved :) shouldnt be a problem cos its AA Insurance, and I used to work there, know the guys who run it etc :-D

Its still driveable anyway and from the front you'd neve know.

Like the sound of an earlier meet up - count me in.

KiwiTT
13-01-2005, 09:47 PM
We need to have an earlier meeting place agreed on first then.

NOTE: When we met once at the domain with over 12 cars, it was a little full.

Trow
15-01-2005, 06:57 AM
We fly on the 7th, land Auckland 0530 on the 9th and then in Hamilton on the 10th

Should be fit enough to attend on the 12th - may not have a car by then so a passenger ride would be appreciated - is anyone in Hamilton or passing through on way to the meet?

yeh mate - I can pick you up, just email me with your phone number so I can get hold of you to sort out details :D

Pescha
15-01-2005, 08:57 PM
who's bringing the beer! :-D

Remember drinking and driving is not a good thing. :rolleyes5

Cheers,
Pescha!

Trow
16-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Remember drinking and driving is not a good thing. :rolleyes5

Cheers,
Pescha!

I know, all that power - heaven knows you might spill it :laugh:

sorry.... your right - don't want the club to be put in ill repute!!

Trow
16-01-2005, 10:25 AM
We need to have an earlier meeting place agreed on first then.

NOTE: When we met once at the domain with over 12 cars, it was a little full.

well I don't know Auckland so if we could have a few ideas sorta quickish then we can get the final meet time on the front page... more advertising the more peeps turn up so get your brainzz in gear :)

_simon_
16-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Sounds like a cool meet to attend. I've got a wedding to go to that day :( but I'll be hanging out to see the pics.
If any one whos going owns a video camera would be a good time to take it, in case we ever make a VR-4 DVD or something.

Trow
16-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Sounds like a cool meet to attend. I've got a wedding to go to that day :( but I'll be hanging out to see the pics.
If any one whos going owns a video camera would be a good time to take it, in case we ever make a VR-4 DVD or something.

no worries Simon I have a video camera al try an take loads of footage :-b

AllBeItMine
16-01-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm there :-b

Kenneth
16-01-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm there :-b

You are a bit early dude! ;)

I don't really know south of the bridge that well... Top of some mountian would be good though... maybe one tree hill or something.

i3ooyah
16-01-2005, 11:18 PM
errrrr not looking 4ward to gettin my car past those speed bumps in no tree hill.

if we're looking for a big location to meet up first theres always that empty carpark on the intersection of beach road and the strand, the bottom of stanley street?

Kenneth
16-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Didn't think of speed bumps... been a long time since I was there. I'll leave the location to those who know the area better. :rolleyes5

Im none to fond of speed bumps myself. Originally I had my car pretty low (adjustable platforms as low as they would go) and aside from being illegally low, I just kept having to many hassles with speed bumps and drive ways.

I raised the car up a bit, and actually found it handled better. doesnt LOOK quite as cool though ;)

KiwiTT
16-01-2005, 11:37 PM
if we're looking for a big location to meet up first theres always that empty carpark on the intersection of beach road and the strand, the bottom of stanley street?

Sounds like an option. Any seconders.

If you we will make it a plan:

6:30 @ Stanley Street - Beach Road Carpark - Club VR4 only prior to cruise to Domain

p1_
17-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Didn't think of speed bumps... been a long time since I was there. I'll leave the location to those who know the area better. :rolleyes5

Im none to fond of speed bumps myself. Originally I had my car pretty low (adjustable platforms as low as they would go) and aside from being illegally low, I just kept having to many hassles with speed bumps and drive ways.

I raised the car up a bit, and actually found it handled better. doesnt LOOK quite as cool though ;)

Hi Kenneth - for the North of the Bridge crowd I take it its somthing like 6:00pm at car park next to Takapuna Golf Club -> 6:30 at car park on Beach & Stanley -> 7:00 at the Bridge (South Side).

That sound right?

dickytim
17-01-2005, 06:48 AM
sounds like a plan, that is a big area, and like has been stated, no speed humps.

Kenneth
17-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi Kenneth - for the North of the Bridge crowd I take it its somthing like 6:00pm at car park next to Takapuna Golf Club -> 6:30 at car park on Beach & Stanley -> 7:00 at the Bridge (South Side).

That sound right?

Yes, thats correct :-b

Trow
17-01-2005, 09:32 AM
sweeeet! sounds sorted - KiwiTT, do you want to post it on the front page then?

Xeroid
17-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Not sure guys but the Stanley St/Beach Rd carpark may have been built on/fenced off by now. Appartments grow like bloody mushrooms in Akld.

Wife will be in Vanuatu that weekend but may come down in the 'Stealth Bomber' to check you all out. You'll see what I mean by 'Stealth Bomber' when ya see it. She's a bit different from the old 96 Silver Special.

:-b

ShadyNZer
19-01-2005, 02:48 AM
sounds all good....even tho i have no idea where these places are shouldnt be too hard to find....

KiwiTT
19-01-2005, 03:33 AM
sweeeet! sounds sorted - KiwiTT, do you want to post it on the front page then?

Done :D

Trow
19-01-2005, 06:21 AM
thanks for that and thanks to everyone for putting in the effort and comments looks like it's going to be fun

AllBeItMine
19-01-2005, 07:48 AM
i'm up for meeting all you guys before heading over to the domain. would be good to get all the VR's rolling in a group. might see you in takapuna.

p1_
20-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Cool - all we need now is some sun, enough parking and no hassles from the :bobby:Rozzers:bobby: :thumbsup:

tig202
21-01-2005, 01:31 PM
would be good to get all the VR's rolling in a group. might see you in takapuna.

Sounds good to me :)

Pescha
21-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Ok anyone south of the Bombays who would like to meet at the BP petrol station truck carpark please let me know. As I believe it would be awesome to convoy in with each other....

I'm now slightly confused to where and what time we are meeting as there have been several suggestions.

I believe the orginal place is far better as we all know it is accessible and everyone knows where the harbour bridge is!

So I put forward the orginal time of 7pm and the orginal destination/location of the harbour bridge (south side). Then if we decide to move to another location we can together (so we can get lost together) lol... only kidding.... I have been and organised several car runs (for a nation wide muscle car club) and believe me the simple the better. Once all members are together it is far more easier to see how many cars to where will be the best location to depart too....

Only a suggestion out of experience!

Cheers
Pescha!

Therm
22-01-2005, 05:01 AM
Sup:)

KiwiTT
23-01-2005, 08:52 PM

I'm now slightly confused to where and what time we are meeting as there have been several suggestions.

I believe the orginal place is far better as we all know it is accessible and everyone knows where the harbour bridge is!...

Some peeps already posted on other forums the "Domain" at 7pm, so we thought it best we have our mini-meets up to that time, so we can all arrive together at 7pm ... aka convoy.

Pescha
23-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Ok so you are proposing to meet separatley from the domain meet right? So we arrive together? Where and what time? (for those outside of Auckland who are trying to make it for clarity) Do you believe we should start a list of who will try to turn up from the club with their cell numbers so we don't leave or if complications arise we have contact details?

Like I have said in my last post, out of experience for such a big meet and meeting alternative clubs, to have an effective meet it's best to be well organised; because it's very dissappointing when it falls down around your ears! Lol been there done that before.... But it's just a suggestion!

Cheers,
Pescha!

Kenneth
23-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Ok so you are proposing to meet separatley from the domain meet right? So we arrive together? Where and what time? (for those outside of Auckland who are trying to make it for clarity) Do you believe we should start a list of who will try to turn up from the club with their cell numbers so we don't leave or if complications arise we have contact details?

Like I have said in my last post, out of experience for such a big meet and meeting alternative clubs, to have an effective meet it's best to be well organised; because it's very dissappointing when it falls down around your ears! Lol been there done that before.... But it's just a suggestion!

Cheers,
Pescha!

The first meet is on the north shore at 6:00pm. It was originally suggested as a place for those of us north of the harbour bridge to meet and convoy from there. Of course any that wish to come from south of the bridge for a longer cruise are most welcome :-b

My contact number is: oh two one, two five zero - four six seven two

KiwiTT
23-01-2005, 10:14 PM
All details posted on the front page: - News Page (http://www.clubvr4.com/)

Pescha
23-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Ok thats sweet.

For anyone south of there, that would like to meet up prior, either meet at bombays at 5.30pm at the truck stop; or if there is anyone else that would like us to pick you up as we are going along the motorway (ie easy on/off access) let us know. Then we can meet up with kiwitt's group before heading to the domain?

Does that sound like a plan?

My cell number is 027 212 9199.

Look forward to the interest!

Pescha!

ShadyNZer
23-01-2005, 11:05 PM
im down in Tok so i got a long ass trip to take

Pescha
23-01-2005, 11:12 PM
im down in Tok so i got a long ass trip to take

Ok, so we will be meeting up with you at the bombays? I also think we have a Wellington member coming as well.

Shady do you have a cell number, either leave it here, or pm me with it so I can start a contact list.

I believe this is going to be a HUGE!!! meet!

Pescha!

KiwiTT
23-01-2005, 11:45 PM
....I believe this is going to be a HUGE!!! meet!

Me ... Too !

It'll be a great start to "2005"

KiwiTT
24-01-2005, 04:15 AM
It looks as if the other Club is considering a cruise from the domain to the Harbour Bridge or even Cornwall Park.

see thread here (http://www.msport.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=763)

Kenneth
24-01-2005, 04:56 AM
The more the merrier!

Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun :-b

tig202
24-01-2005, 07:29 AM
I am really looking forward to this meet up as it will be my first and my last :( We are leaving NZ and heading back home to the UK. Fear not, I'm taking my vr4 with all 5 of its manual gears back home with me :-D :-D Just got to sort the paper work out and contact a few m8's within the UK ministry of transport

Trow
24-01-2005, 12:22 PM
this meet is going o be quite big, I was in Auckland the other day speaking with Rapier (nzevo mod) and we were pondering whether or not the areas are going to be big enuf!!!

p1_
25-01-2005, 05:00 AM
this meet is going o be quite big, I was in Auckland the other day speaking with Rapier (nzevo mod) and we were pondering whether or not the areas are going to be big enuf!!!

Agreed on this - although you might be able to use the car park for overspill round at the marina - not sure (they might not like it).

Possible alternative picturesque locations????

dickytim
25-01-2005, 05:54 AM
the planning has gone too far to change locations, 7pm the marina car park should be fairly deserted, and the we could move it there, it is only a 100m away :)

Trow
25-01-2005, 11:35 AM
yep - your right

Trow
31-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Does anyone thats going to the meet have a Apexi boost controller in there car - I would be keen to see it in the flesh CAUSE I WANT ONE! :-D

rapier
08-02-2005, 03:26 AM
Sorry about this but a new location for the meet has been decided up due the possible lack of space. I think it is going to be the perfect urban setting for photos. This is final and should not change unless there unforseen circumstances:

Date: Saturday, 12th Feb 2005
City: Auckland
Meet Spot: Parking area by corner of Edwin St and Normanby in Auckland City (Across the street from Hockey Club)
Meet Spot Time: 7:30pm

Directions on how to get there still to follow, hopefully will have it up here by tomorrow, Wed, 8 Feb 05

http://nzevo.com/images/unsorted/Map_12Feb_BigMeet.jpg

KiwiTT
08-02-2005, 04:22 AM
ClubVR-4, NZEVO.COM, NZMMS and MSPORT Forums have how been updated to reflect new details.

Thanks Rapier

Pescha
11-02-2005, 06:42 AM
It will be still on rain or shine right?

KiwiTT
11-02-2005, 08:43 AM
It will be still on rain or shine right?

Correct !!!

NAUSED
18-03-2005, 11:30 AM
hey so when is the next auckland meet taking place because for sure i will not miss it

KiwiTT
18-03-2005, 08:07 PM
We have a Hamilton Meet in a Month and a Rotorua Meet 6 weeks after that.

Trow
26-03-2005, 09:04 AM
o.k peeps, anyone out there that took photos of our first meet of the year, we need to start uploading them to the CVR4 photo album (so we can keep up with the UK folks)

am not sure how it's done yet but can you PM Barry (braindg) if you have photos to go up..

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/gallery

lets make NZ a big part of this.

NAUSED
16-04-2005, 01:38 PM
hey i was just wondering is there going to be another auckland meet like the one underneath the harbour bridge

KiwiTT
16-04-2005, 10:21 PM
You just missed the hamilton cruise