PDA

View Full Version : Are na Galant and VR4 steering wheels interchangable?

Seems Unlikely
29-07-2012, 10:49 AM
As the topic really.. Have posted up my wooden wheel on fleabay expecting no interest but it seems to have gone international, there are some odd people in the world, of all the items i posted it has recieved the most interest. And please, no mention of airbags, you would not beleive the amount of reading about airbag posting i have done!

Corin

Humpty's Revenge
29-07-2012, 10:50 AM
As the topic really.. Have posted up my wooden wheel on fleabay expecting no interest but it seems to have gone international, there are some odd people in the world, of all the items i posted it has recieved the most interest. And please, no mention of airbags, you would not beleive the amount of reading about airbag posting i have done!

Corin

Yes!

elnevio
29-07-2012, 12:13 PM
I would only query if there is an issue with USDM models - the set-up may be different.

Humpty's Revenge
29-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I would only query if there is an issue with USDM models - the set-up may be different.

I've changed the steering wheels between my UK Galant & my imported vr4 & there is no problems!!

OrlandonOrtiz
29-07-2012, 12:30 PM
US Galants might not fit...

But UKDM, JDM, BRDM, I've tried them all and they work fine.

elnevio
29-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Exactly - anything non-US should be fine. :thumbsup: Just not convinced by USDM fitments.

Scanny
29-07-2012, 08:05 PM
they better be. my V6 MOMO wheel is replacing the Nardi wheel in my VR4