PDA

View Full Version : Data tables

fassi1
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Can EvoScan turn loged data in to the table of average?
Lets say in return i want table of AFRs depending on rpm and load, all based on performed log.

adaxo
07-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Exactly a thread what I was trying to start :o

I was play a bit with evoscan last weekend and so far, yes it will create map of AFR don't know how long it will take to create whole map but on my case few miles was enough to cover almost half of the map.

I thinking of 'create' some kind of kit which could be fairly quick and temporary install in any vehicle and log/create AFR map. Don't really know how but is an idea.

fassi1
07-08-2012, 10:39 PM
What data did u log? Obviously the essential data will be rpm and load but there is a few diiferent loads like ECU, calculated ...
Ive done 2-3min log while idling and couldn't get any data displayed in the top panel.
Does it mean that log needs to be much longer with a wider range of date stored in the log file?

adaxo
07-08-2012, 10:52 PM
I cant figured out how to set new evoscan 2.9 so I used 2.6 instead there is what I log and what map I get it was only from about 2 miles long so I assume is not very accurate but got phone call and must end my play

fassi1
07-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Are u sure Adam that it is ur real AFR table not the ECU target table? You tick AFR Map in the list of values to display in the top panel and that is ECU's AFR target table.
I don't even get rpm and load range scale but some funy numbers, don't know why.

adaxo
07-08-2012, 11:17 PM
As said above, your screen is from evoscan 2.9 and that is reference map??? me think

I attached my log open in evoscan 2.6 which is real log from my ecu and wideband, question is, is that set to log correctly?? is that accurate??(i think it is) how long and how it need to be logged to become accurate?? I don't know, yet
foxdie where are you when we need you??:whistle:

fassi1
07-08-2012, 11:43 PM
I still reckon that what u showed is target table as u ticked AFR Map, tick External Wideband A/F ratio and u gonna get ur real AFR.
AFR target is one of the datas can be loged.
Just installed EvoScan 2.6 and it works fine.

adaxo
07-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Ok, that's how the same log looks like with 'External wideband A/F ratio' ticked

please, paste what your looks like

fassi1
08-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Will paste some 2morrow once i get proper log file done.
It would be good to log fuel trims too.
Both could help in setting up lpg.
Is urs on petrol or lpg?

adaxo
08-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Is urs on petrol or lpg?

What a question /haz LPG only, is hard to switch back to petrol now, you should know what I mean.

OK I will log some more tomorrow and we may figure out what's what, good spot on fuel trim, it wasnt log even on V6 Galant but could be very useful to see what ECU 'think' while running on gas/yes

fassi1
08-08-2012, 12:37 AM
What a question /haz LPG only, is hard to switch back to petrol now, you should know what I mean.

Im with u on this one ;)
It would be great if the table was divided in to the smaller cells. We need AFR table, LTFT table and STFT table, once they very similar on both fuels we can relax :)

adaxo
08-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Yes and then we can trash our cars on Japfes2 2013 for a half price:D

BTW any thoughts about that
I thinking of 'create' some kind of kit which could be fairly quick and temporary install in any vehicle and log/create AFR map. Don't really know how but is an idea.

External wideband (LC-1) kit is already in place, what I need is to get 'universal' RPM and load sensors and somehow log all that together to see AFR map may via LogWorks3??

fassi1
08-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Don't need to wait for Japfest 2013, we can still book some track day this year /rally
Regarding data tadle i reckon it would be much better to use boost instead of ECU load, don't know what exactly is ECU load.

adaxo
08-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Regarding data tadle i reckon it would be much better to use boost instead of ECU load, don't know what exactly is ECU load.

You should really read more this great forum/pan

Here is kindly explain by Kenneth what ECU load means (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?63922-Barry-s-Evoscan-Removing-the-Knock&p=705198&viewfull=1#post705198)

fassi1
08-08-2012, 09:44 AM
You should really read more this great forum/pan

Here is kindly explain by Kenneth what ECU load means (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?63922-Barry-s-Evoscan-Removing-the-Knock&p=705198&viewfull=1#post705198)
Im trying , but look at my join date and ive had car for about 2 months.
Promise to improve ;)

pezza
08-08-2012, 11:37 AM
When you find out please let me know...:D I still press the pedal pretty carefully at high boost on LPG.. altho I am now seeing 10.1s to 10.8s on 1 bar boost when I have been brave enough to try

adaxo
08-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Is not an wot what's got my attention, is the middle load that are pity to track and setup right hence the log ideas.

fassi1
08-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Within CL u want to follow fuel trims and as soon as u go in to OL which means fuel trims turn in to 0% u want to follow AFR.
It is really hard to do when u on ur own. U need somebody who undarstand all this stuff to drive ur car so u can concentrate on data, and u need to make sure ur brakeswont let u diwn.

fassi1
08-08-2012, 04:42 PM
When you find out please let me know...:D I still press the pedal pretty carefully at high boost on LPG.. altho I am now seeing 10.1s to 10.8s on 1 bar boost when I have been brave enough to try
10s are ok, just keep an eye on ur oil temp gauge, as long as thats ok u can go for it.

fassi1
08-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Ive done few miles on the petrol and gas today and i got 2 tables.
I dont think we can trust it so much as if i go to individual cell to list all the AFRs taken to account there are few odd numbers like 0, 47, 119 or similar
Other thing as u know Adam i went for LPG Tech system and testing new firmware and "tech algorithm" which seems to be doing something not quite right
so im still not happy with the result, have to go back to "standard algorithm".