PDA

View Full Version : Free internet for life - Great for IPADS and Laptops etc - use it anywhere you like

zemo86
13-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Guys,

This is your chance to have free internet using SAMBA's mobile network, this is a new company which is all about advertising. Great for laptops, Ipads and notepads etc. If you haven't got a simcard reader in your laptop then you will also need a dongle.

My friends have been using this for a few months now and they say its brilliant. You have to watch commercials adverts to gain credits. I have built up 500MB in spending 10 minutes a day for the 3 days. I don't actually watch the commercials. I simply open up around ten commercials at once and leave them running minimized in the background whilst surfing the web. The credits you build up do not expire and you do not need any credits to watch commercials. Credits are applied instantly.

Click here to use my referral (http://www.sambamobile.com/Signup/BecomeMember?memberKey=0x516F6A40D1ABFD0D0EF7700E5 E5C9218)

Its quite handy because you use this anywhere in the UK.

A simcard costs £5 and they are also available in micro-simcard form, you can use PAYPAL or your credit card.

Enjoy :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

sampsulo
13-08-2012, 05:30 PM
why is it not in zambia?