PDA

View Full Version : any one have -30mm suspension?

triplexke
08-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Hey guys, i finally got around to order the -30 mm springset, and was wondering if any of you had these fit, and if you ha any pics of it (before and after would be THA BOMB ;)) Is there a difference between the initial wheelarch -wheel distance between the vr-' and v6? greetings and hope you can help me out! Triplexke

Spirit
09-01-2005, 09:47 AM
There are pics in my members car section of before and after I had my Bilstein B12 suspension kit fitted. The specs on this kit says it lowers 30mm, but I think it's actually more like 35 to 40mm.

Out of interest, what springs to you intend to fit as there is a very limited choice now since HKS stopped making them.

Kieran
09-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Out of interest, what springs to you intend to fit as there is a very limited choice now since HKS stopped making them.

Things aren't so bad for the V6-24 - We have a good selection to choose from. Eibachs, H&R, Ventura, Apex, Cobra and PI all list applications for Euro models :)

Spirit
09-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Things aren't so bad for the V6-24 - We have a good selection to choose from. Eibachs, H&R, Ventura, Apex, Cobra and PI all list applications for Euro models :)

:wall: DOH ! Forgot he had a V6-24 :$

triplexke
09-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi, didn't have the time to check your pictures yet (just got back from work), but i have no idea what springs were ordered for mine. I let my mechanic do the searching, just said i wanted at least - 30mm. I'll let you know when i have some more info!

Spirit, you sure the box of the springs said -30? looks more like -3000 :rolleyes5 I really hope my car goes that low on those springs :smitten:

Spirit
09-01-2005, 11:25 PM
I really hope my car goes that low on those springs :smitten:

Not always a good thing mate......you should see the scrapes under the front bumper :sad3: - but hey, the looks and handling compensate for that :D :-b ;)