PDA

View Full Version : Help needed AVC-R adjustment

NLduffyNL
15-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I got myself a Apexi AVC-R for a couple of days.
Read a lot of it about the internet how to adjust and get a good setup for the car.

Well im not getting it as i want to.
What ive got now is set the Duty @ 71% and boost at 1.1bar
What im getting is a peak of 1.08 (thats ok) Then it drops back to 0.8-0.9bar
(i know how to get the peak out and how to get it to 1.1bar but there is an other problem)
Ive got to scenario's:
-Some people say, pull from 2000rpm to 7000rpm in 4th and see what your boost is doing
*Well if i do this my result at this is a very stable boost without peaks getting around the 1.1bar (1.08-1.12)

Then i start in 2nd gear, pull it to 7000rpm (uhmm that is only 0.8-0.9bar and a starting peak of 1.05bar)
going to the 3th gear to 7000rpm (uhmm that is only 0.8-0.9bar and a starting peak of 1.0bar)
going to the 4th gear till 7000rpm expecting the boost to be around 1.1bar because that was what ive had earlyer with the 2000-7000rpm test.
Well the boost is only 0.8-0.9bar with a peak of 1.0bar

At this moment i got gear learning off and tried to use the F/B for this but that didn't work.
With gear learning on its not helping to get my wanted boost.

Can someone help me with this? I can't get my boost stable at the boost i want.

jbjonb
30-10-2012, 11:06 PM
hi mark do you know the standard specs?? ie duty cycles etc...... its good starting point from there.....i set my subaru one up no probs but its kinda hard to explain how i done if you know what i mean.....i can do it but its through experience..i find it hard to explain.. :(