PDA

View Full Version : FS Apple iPhone 4 16GB and iPhone 4S 16GB

Atik
24-09-2012, 02:02 PM
For sale are both mine and my wife's iPhones. Available in the next few days as we have both upgraded to the 5 and awaiting delivery of them.

iPhone 4 in black.
16GB and unlocked to all networks (originally on Orange only, currently used on O2).
Mint condition, no scratches, dents or other damage. Has very high quality front and rear screen protectors, SGP Steinheil Ultra Optics (anti-glare, anti-fingerprint and anti-oil). There is one spot of damage on the screen protector on the rear. Phone is undamaged.
No box, no headphones. Just the phone and charger. Will be restored to factory setting before sending out.
£220 delivered in the UK. Willing to send abroad if required (at additional postage cost).

iPhone 4S in black.
16GB and believed to be unlocked. I bought this sim-free but havent checked on any other networks. Currently using on O2. I'll test with my sister's Orange sim over the next day or two and confirm.
Super mint condition, no scratches, dents or any other damage. Again has very high quality front and rear screen protectors, SGP Steinheil Ultra Optics (anti-glare, anti-fingerprint and anti-oil). Screen protectors fitted even before powering up the phone!
Complete with box, charger, earphones (unused) and even the sim card removal pin!. Phone will be restored to factory setting before sending out.
£350 delivered in the UK. Willing to send abroad if required (at additional postage cost).

Or willing to sell both on the Club for £550.00 as a combined deal.

I know its a few days from payday still, but if anyone is seriously interested, I'll wait a week or two to give people time to collate funds.

Atik
03-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Bump...

Both 4 and 4S available now and happy to take offers to sell here instead of paying to use eBay! Will go on eBay on the weekend I expect.