PDA

View Full Version : Help again folks :)

oggy
08-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Evening,

Had a small problem today with a beloved pothole! Went down one ( all be it at 5mph or under) and now the car is squeaking ( sounds like rubber) over every small bump or when turning. It's a strange noise that I can't work out. It does it at a standstill if wheels are turned as well. I looked under the car but only quickly and I can't see any obvious damage anyone had experience or ideas what this could be!

Hope someone can guide me!!

Thanks
Ben

c0xxy
08-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Straight arm ball joint, can be dangerous if you look for some old threads

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

oggy
09-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Super will look this evening!!

oggy
09-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Ok in regards to the ball joint I have seen this is *sometimes* repaired at Mitsubishi due to a fault? If this is the case how do I find out and what's the best way to go about it ( I'm used to cars I can fix with a hammer!!!)

Humpty's Revenge
09-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Ok in regards to the ball joint I have seen this is *sometimes* repaired at Mitsubishi due to a fault? If this is the case how do I find out and what's the best way to go about it ( I'm used to cars I can fix with a hammer!!!)

Phone the ralliart garage in Brighton they will look up to see if your car has already been recalled?

If it has & they have already been done then I have some genuine ones if needed?

oggy
09-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Amazing ill call today and get back to you is it likely to be that then I doubt it has been done to e fair!