PDA

View Full Version : TCL and check engine orange light

yeyoracer
13-01-2005, 11:20 PM
I need help

I write from Panama in central america. A few days I import a Legnum vr4 6a13 ( EC5W ). the TCL ORANGE LIGHT AND CHECK ENGINE TURN ON in orange.
In my country this car not was sold and MMC dont have a service book. The computer diagnostic sent fault code 71 and 72
" vacum solenoide tcl" but dont Know the ubication and dont have a part number.

any coments to help me .!

Kyoshu
14-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Hello,

this thread might help.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1219

I think most of what you need to know is answered around 1/2 way through the thread.

Oscar

yeyoracer
15-01-2005, 05:42 PM
I will tray it.!

Now, I see a Black plug located in the left side of the gray cilinder (firewall) and this plug was not in the factory place and is very dirty .

Y will check all plugs, and a gray cilinder conection.

once fact this I hope that the problem is eliminated

thanks oscar......

yeyo/

yeyoracer
17-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi Mate!

The tips donĀ“t working..! thanks so much.......

My questions are:

1-- I will change the two litle vacuum valves located in the left side to the gray cilinder (firewall) in my Legnum?
2--there are a solenoide vacuum valve TCL ?

If the answer if yes, can you help me to parts number,

3--The parts number if the same to the Mitsu Sigma?

Remember.....! the legnum was not sold in my country, if posible I will have Imports the parts from Japan.

D.J
17-01-2005, 08:34 PM
According to the service manager at my local Mitsubishi dealer it's a similar part to the one fitted on the L200..

-LegnumVR4-
18-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Check to see if the hoses are going to the correct place from the grey cylinder to the engine. Eg: A goes to A, B goes to B. There are letters stamped on the cylinder and the engine parts where they go to.

yeyoracer
19-01-2005, 11:09 PM
THANKS...!

(DJ) YES , THE CONECTION IN THE GRAY CYLINDER IS CORRECT.!

(Legnum vr4) DO YOU kNOW THE PART NUMBER THAT YOU SAY fitted on the L200

The L200 use this similar part is diesel or petrol?
what year is the car?
what is the name of the parts? In the left hand to the gray cilinder in the Legnum are two vacuum valves .! There are the parts to replace in my car for repair a TCL ?

I FEEL VERY SAD In relation to THIS PROBLEM

THANKS FRIENDS!!