PDA

View Full Version : Help!, Clutch for GLS

ron_EA2A
14-01-2005, 06:13 AM
I have recently went to mitsubishi dealer and quote for a clutch price, they said, its gonna cost 298 inc VAT, therefore i am thinking for this price, can i get a sports clutch? Any recommendation to buy and what brand?

Big Ian
14-01-2005, 12:31 PM
i am also looking in to a heavy duty clutch,as i'm looking at adding more BHP :D and would like the power to bite without slip? (ive not got slip at the mo)
i'm not sure...but an early evo clutch may be the same fit,also as a fellow member told me last-night ;) there is a GLS out there with 180bhp with standard drive gear (standard GLS is about 140bhp).....so the standard clutch should be able to cope with some power up-grade's,just depend's on what you have in mind?

firefly
17-01-2005, 08:34 PM
STOP!!!!! :stop:
Go to ebay and do a worldwide search for mitsubishi galant. Here you should find many german auctions for galant parts including clutches for less than 100 EUROS! :-D

The german for clutch is kupplung and there are a few to chose from. Postage should be pretty cheap - I had a suspension arm posted from germany and it cost only 8 euros with DHL.

German ebay is a great place to do business for replacement mitsubishi parts and as they are way more intelligent than we are, you can e.mail them in english and they understand!!!!!

heres one example:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61263&item=7948482296&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Legnum Boy
17-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Ahhhh cr@p!!!! You tell me this now, AFTER I have enrolled in a Japanese language class...... :-D :-D ;)

P.S. This is a joke, as you can tell from my appalling use of the english language, there's no way I could learn something else... :laugh: :laugh: