PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Flux Insurance - Unbeatable Savings

Adrian Flux Insurance
30-10-2012, 03:51 PM
As we head towards the festive season, one of the last things we want to be shelling out for is your car insurance! Rather than wait for the January sales, here at Adrian Flux we have decided to offer you some unbeatable savings right away!

As well as offering unbeatable cover, Adrian Flux are also offering unbeatable quotes! If your insurance is due between now and the end of this year, give Flux a call and we will endeavour to beat your renewal price! We are that confident that we will be able to save you money, we will even give you a free Key Care Cover worth £15.00 if we are unable to beat your best price *!

Call Adrian Flux today for a free no obligation quote on 0800 3698590!
Lines open 9-7 Mon-Fri 9-4 Sat

* Terms and conditions apply. Free key care offer is only available to new customers when supplying proof of alternate quote from an insurer. All proofs of aggregator quotes are excluded. Subject to status and underwriter's acceptance.

chrisvr4
30-10-2012, 08:46 PM
No saving for me as you wanted just a few quid short of £1000 to insure my vr4 ! im 38 with 5 years no claims, driving less than 7000 miles a year, and car is garaged overnight! ripp off!

SEAN-NZ
31-10-2012, 01:12 AM
insurance in the uk seems to a rip off no matter what

Ryan
31-10-2012, 01:19 AM
insurance in the uk seems to a rip off no matter what

:iagree:

Kryton
31-10-2012, 01:32 AM
No saving for me as you wanted just a few quid short of £1000 to insure my vr4 ! im 38 with 5 years no claims, driving less than 7000 miles a year, and car is garaged overnight! ripp off!

Yeah but Chris, if you read this line here, you could have paid far more but received a £15 gift...

here at Adrian Flux we have decided to offer you some unbeatable savings right away! We are that confident that we will be able to save you money, we will even give you a free Key Care Cover worth £15.00 if we are unable to beat your best price *!

Seems like a bit of a contradiction to me as your prices are unbeatable, but then if they are they can pay more to receive something worth £15. So let me get this right; if you come it at approximately £100 more than another quote for a like-for-like policy from another insurer & unable to budge any further, you will offer Key Cover worth £15, which would make the policy itself still £85 more & not so 'unbeatable'? Also, under FSA are you allowed to include this within the policy or would you not explain that its within the cost but still itemise it on the policy, therefore not officially free?

I wonder if I am just struggling to understand the concept here due to alcohol or just missing something /popcorn

SEAN-NZ
31-10-2012, 02:25 AM
the way i read it is that if the cant beat it, the will offer the key cover regardless of if you get the insurance or not? so long as you can prove that another company gives a better offer, thats what i think of it anyway

Kryton
31-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Yeah that's what I thought to start with but the small print goes on about new customers & underwriters etc which made me wonder if you have to take out a car policy. Maybe you're right & it's just referring to the key cover policy. I'm sure they will explain tomorrow / later / whenever it is

chrisvr4
31-10-2012, 08:29 AM
originally online they quoted me £700 ish and when I spoke to them over the phone to go over my details and because my car was being used as social and commuting to and from work the insurance went upto nearly a grand. What else do people use their cars for ?

Anyways I'm paying £691 now with another company. Fully comp with £300 excess.

Pugme
01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Tbf I'm happy with flux, what I did find strange was my renewal was about a grand but when I rang thru one of there sub divisions I got offered 800 lol so same company, 200 pound saving for 20 mi s of my time, Shud I not have been offered this best price for my renewal in the first place tho.

thegoose
02-11-2012, 11:24 PM
I just got a quote for an unmodded vr4 under classic insurance 9000 miles a year on the money supermarket thingy for £204 i'm shocked as my Impreza is over £900 and i'm 46 this was with kwik fit ok i'm yet to confirm a few details even so the company i'm with now said around £350 with them:mexicanwav

So can't wait to kick the scoob into touch LOL