PDA

View Full Version : In the US, can I become a member (full, paid membership)?

chris mitsuman
05-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I was wondering if it would be possible for me to become a full paid member of this site? I have been around awhile, but not posted much. I joined because I was going to drop a 6a13tt into my USDM Mirage sedan. That dream has now died, and I was looking for a place to sell off the engine in parts if possible.

If you need a reference for my reputation as a seller, I am an admin at mirageforums.net, and have a "good guy" thread there. I also have some positive feedback on 4g61t.org.

Please let me know what I can do to become a member and hopefully sell some items on here.

thanks
chris

elnevio
06-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Yes, you can become a full paid member by following the various links around the site (including my signature below!) and register as a UK/RoW member. :thumbsup:

Although you don't need to be a member to sell your bits and pieces. Of course, support of CVR4 is welcomed! :deal2:

chris mitsuman
08-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Yes, you can become a full paid member by following the various links around the site (including my signature below!) and register as a UK/RoW member. :thumbsup:

Although you don't need to be a member to sell your bits and pieces. Of course, support of CVR4 is welcomed! :deal2:

Thanks. I wanted to pay to join since I do not see me getting the needed posts to be able to post in the for sale section. If I pay to join, will I be able to list items for sale, regardless of my low post count?