PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Brite

jalford
18-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Having seen how shiny Sulli's new motor is :-b I did some checking into this Diamond Brite.

If anyone is interested here's the link http://www.jewelultra.com/diamondbrite.htm

They claim you will never need to polish the car and the treatment should be good for 6 years providing you use their conserver product once a month.

Seems the aftercare kit (shampoo & conserver) is £13.99

Not got any further details on who, where, cost of the treatment yet though.

ritch_w
18-01-2005, 08:54 PM
also on e-bay;

http://search.ebay.co.uk/diamond-brite_Automotive_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR 10QQsacategoryZ9800QQcatrefZC6QQsoloctogZ9QQsotrty peZ1QQsotrvalueZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

;)

the stage 1 & 2 polish needs applied before you use the after care kit.
I cant see how the stage 1 & 2 is different in application from any other polish products.

Kieran
18-01-2005, 11:56 PM
....They claim you will never need to polish the car......

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!!?!? :shifty: :stare: :veryangry :furious3: :end: :wtf:

BAN IT!!! BAN IT!!!

/Cue angry letter of complaint to Diamondbrite being typed out at KieranCorp Towers :typy: :-D

HJM
19-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Without all of Kierans hysteria ( :p ), we had our last two jap cars done as part of the purchase deal - very over rated in my opinion - certainly wouldn't have been happy if we'd paid hard cash for it.

ritch_w
19-01-2005, 09:14 AM
i'm going to try it (purchase off e-bay - not pay a dealer £250) - but i will still continue to polish the car regulary

Big Ian
19-01-2005, 11:32 AM
used it year's ago when i worked in a body shop... :sad3: we found cheap rubbish to be about the same!
my mate (car valeter) does'nt recomend it,he use's trade only gear from a company called Neilson's and i'd say if you can find any off their cleaning item's "get them", :D i'm an Auto Glym user but the stuff my mate use's is by far thee best ever :-b

jeff
19-01-2005, 01:36 PM
My son used to work for Ford who sell it on their cars. According to him its a total con, used to charge it on the cars at £200-250, used to cost the company? £30 and its useless, the only slightly good part is the interior protector, but even thats not that good. I think its the same for Sureguard etc. Spend a few quid and get some autoglym or get it Zymoled, not cheap but it is rated by people in the trade apparently. (The guy who just bought the company a few years back had it done on his 959 and liked it so much he bought the company!) :rolleyes5