PDA

View Full Version : V6 de-cat pipe

psbarham
19-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Does any body out have or know where to get a de-cat pipe for my beloved mitzy V6

Kieran
19-01-2005, 10:24 PM
:(

The only source of V6 De-Cats was Big Dave... Unfortunately, he did his last production run some time ago and probably won't be doing another for the forseeable future.

I'll keep my eyes open for you though! ;)

psbarham
19-01-2005, 11:53 PM
thanks mate , i've been looking every where for one, but with no luck . why don't more people do performance parts for this awesome car , it's not like there is a lack of market for them is there ? i mean you try buying reasonably price dampers for them . it's daft i can still get hold of any tuning part you want for my old M6 csi beemer and thats 23 years old and when was the last time you saw one of them on the road

Big Ian
20-01-2005, 11:40 AM
i mean you try buying reasonably price dampers for them . it's daft

you should be-able to get damper's from any good Motor Factor's i bought Boge "sport" gas shock's and was only £70. for the rear pair and £80.for the front pair..V6 rear's will be the same as a 2ltr,but not sure about the front's?
as for a De-Cat you could measure it against either a FTO or an EVO's cat and then look on ebay,as you can find De-Cat pipe's for them on there. (evo one's look similar,just make sure the bolt hole's on each end are at the same off-set as your Cat.
(just a thought :| )