PDA

View Full Version : VR4 on Autotrader

Sulli
20-01-2005, 07:04 PM
It's a private sale, and may interest someone here: VR4 (http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=MITSUBISHI&model=ANY&variant=vr4&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=cv6+1ed&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=4&distance=18&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200502178412196)

bernmc
20-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I spotted it - I was worried about the high mileage though. There are a couple of VR4's offered by Twin Oaks for the same price and roughly the same mileage. Depends on whether you believe that there's any advantage of buying through a dealer :lipsrseal!!

Kieran
20-01-2005, 10:14 PM
That particular car has an amusing numberplate of R 4xx CUM.....

Now, the reason I've pointed this out is because this Galant has been on autotrader more times than the parson preached about - With a numberplate like that, you can't miss it. It's also been discussed on here before too...

Normally the mileage wouldn't be an issue, but seeing as this one keeps on reappearing.... Well...... "Caveat Emptor" :shifty:

Big Ian
21-01-2005, 01:04 AM
it's also been splatter'd across ebay a few dozen time's

i was going to say that it's popped it's head up a few time's, but i did'nt want to put any word's that would co-inside with the number plate :rolleyes5