Transmission: Manual
Mileage Total: 198xxx daily driven

WOF Expiry Date: 15 March 2013
Registration Expiry Date: 16 February 2013

Contact Method: 0211827766

Price: 8000

Car Description

Car History

ive owned it for a while never had any problems with it.

Modifications.

hey guys time has come to sell it as it turns out i have a baby on the way...

2L 4g63t sinco manifold, gt35/40 turbo running 18 psi, tial 44mm vband wastegate and tial 50mm b.o.v, full titainium evo hks exhaust 3 inch, arp headstuds,3 layer metal headgaskit, evo 3 head on a vr4 block evo 510cc injectors, sard fuel pressure reg, walhbro 500hp intank pump

link g4 atom ecu, gizzmo ibc electronic boost controller incabin ,no a/c or abs ,batery moved to the boot ,oil catch can ,silicon hoses through out ,d2 adjustables sitting on 17 inch rims all certed

wof rego good reliable turbo car 3 gauges boost water temp and oil psi 240k speedo momo steering wheel sony headunit an speakers evo bonnet ruffly done, nice tidy frount mount all pollished big pollished intake pipe to turbo, big ally radiator with one fan ,big oil cooler in between radiator and fmic, oil filter re location kit wasnt put on properly drips a few drops of oil from it good fast kar with bigger injectors should be capable of 280- 300kws paint job and bodys a bit rough but its black it looks good at night have a gizzmo launch controller and shift light that i could through in for a bit more $ keen on swaps for other turbos has to be manual or a car with some cash cheers text me on 0211827766

1 crunches 5th gear on a fast change(if changed slowly then no issues at all )
2 paints ruff needs repaint
3 leaks a little bit of oil from the filter relocation kit

need cash to finsh other project and money for my baby on the way

probly lots more i forgot will update as i remember

Other information.

ks go up daily as i drive it daily

Bad bits

crunches 5th if changed fast
paints ruff
leaks a little oil nothing major

MarkSanne
11-02-2013, 09:41 AM
This is a family-friendly forum Jordan, pr0n pics are not appreciated ;)

90blackvr4
11-02-2013, 07:55 PM
This is a family-friendly forum Jordan, pr0n pics are not appreciated ;)

hahahahahaha cheers man dont want to sell it but have to finish the other project before my baby arrives....well try to hahaha

90blackvr4
12-02-2013, 01:56 AM
buy my beast guys id rather it went to a vr4 enthusiast excuse me spelling haha

miller
12-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Nice motor, am I reading that right that it is still on stock internals? How long have you run it like this with larger turbo?198,000kms is good going too!

90blackvr4
12-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Nice motor, am I reading that right that it is still on stock internals? How long have you run it like this with larger turbo?198,000kms is good going too!

hey mate yeah just stock internals its nothing to serious only thing on the inside is arp head studs and a 3 layer metal headgaskit previous owner said it was rebuilt but no receits so rather not tell evryone it has been as i dont know my self goes good thoough no ticking or any noise like that whats so ever , maybe could use new bushes now sound like there getting old. cheers
sorry for the spelling :)

90blackvr4
12-02-2013, 07:26 PM
oh and has been run with this turbo for the whole time ive had it and the 5 years the owner before me had it....turbo was rebuilt by the mse before i got it

pezza
13-02-2013, 10:27 AM
such a ncie motor... probably a good thing that this car is not in the UK. The temptation would be too strong...

Good luck with the sale Jordan, hope it goes to another good home

90blackvr4
13-02-2013, 08:09 PM
such a ncie motor... probably a good thing that this car is not in the UK. The temptation would be too strong...

Good luck with the sale Jordan, hope it goes to another good home

hahahaha yeah cheers man purrs like a kitten too hahaha are they popular over there?? i had a look in australia and there was only one for sale a complete standerd one and they want 12,000 for it ! im selling mine in the wrong country haha but me too i hope it goes to some one who looks after it to be honist ive had a few people ive turned down just because i got the feeling they were going to just drive it into the ground but ill make sure it goes somewhere good :)

90blackvr4
15-02-2013, 03:33 AM
buy me!

90blackvr4
17-02-2013, 09:52 PM
on trade me
ripp off buggers 50 dollars to list my car

Bender
18-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Man think you are going to get alot silly offers and dreamers from trademe

But good luck with sale bro.

90blackvr4
18-02-2013, 07:36 PM
hahaha man ive had a lot of offers i just didnt jump at any but a deal fell threw with the paint on my skyline so now i have to sell to fund the paint and a few other things got offered what i wanted last time but couldnt bring my self to sell the car hahaha but this time i have too an cheers man

90blackvr4
24-02-2013, 07:29 PM
sold

Bender
25-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Wow that sold pretty quick. Hope it went to a good home

90blackvr4
27-02-2013, 10:27 PM
yeah man got my asking price for it too and yeah the guy who bought it loved it should of seen his face when he put his foot down hahahaha he gave me the cash before we hoped out of the car and yeah i think he will look after it i hope so anyway haha he said he would.....full steam a head with my hr31 now !!

Bender
28-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Wow that good. They are getting rare nowadays nd shows it was worth the money. Awesome can't wait to see your r31finish. Still posting info and photos on sdu?

90blackvr4
28-02-2013, 07:23 PM
yeah i know i didnt want to sell it but i had too.. and yeah me neither just bought a gtr intercooler for it last night and yeah still posting on sdu but people must not like them to much cause no one takes much notice or says any thing hahahaha i get a better response from r31club in aussie met a few guys off there that are in new zealand too and there alright

pezza
01-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Any pix of the R31 mate... never seen one in the UK. Love the look of them tho...

Bender
02-03-2013, 09:53 AM
yeah i know i didnt want to sell it but i had too.. and yeah me neither just bought a gtr intercooler for it last night and yeah still posting on sdu but people must not like them to much cause no one takes much notice or says any thing hahahaha i get a better response from r31club in aussie met a few guys off there that are in new zealand too and there alright

Sadly sdu is dieing place now and with some things not very helpful at all

You should make a thread on here :-)

90blackvr4
03-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Any pix of the R31 mate... never seen one in the UK. Love the look of them tho...

hey mate yeah sure this was it before i stripped it all down and started doing things :)..
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh588/r31rb30e/31-2-1.jpg
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh588/r31rb30e/beast.jpg
this is it now haha
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh588/r31rb30e/2012-12-19112752.jpg
have done a bit more to it but have not got pics as of yet have blocked and sanded nearly half of the whole thing down now...
oh and this my new motor
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh588/r31rb30e/2012-10-15220401.jpg

its a 1986 series one gt passage so its the jap version with irs read end it was just rb30e manual in these photos but i now have a rb25det for it and a few other goodies idea at the moment is to just get it up a running and all legal then start working up my 3l block for it.

and yeah ben ive sort of noticed that few of the guys are ok but alot of them seem not to happy to help out with things and ive started one on r31club australia and one on nznissans but nznissans does not seem very buzy r31 club australia is very helpfull though everyones willing to help and its a huge forum so many things to read on there and have me a few kiwis off there too. you looking at getting another skyline?any luck selling the legnum?

Bender
04-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Is two or three goods ones left but i have few good mates from sdu. But know what you mean not wanting to help people out. Nznissans seem pretty died? Yeah it good you have got place to go to for info and share your r31. I'm glad this place is here. Is heaps and heaps info and people who a thing or 3. Not at the moment i won't be getting skyline. Couldn't find one i liked for the money i waned to spend. Most of them are over price. Keeping the legnum for now. Did have someone who wanted it and if i sold it would make $900 on it haha :-)

pezza
04-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Luvvit mate... so rare in the uk...the block is looking supreme too.

Exciting times ... I will check out your build thread..if I can find it...

Any approximate target dates for completion / getting it legal onthe roads?

90blackvr4
04-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Is two or three goods ones left but i have few good mates from sdu. But know what you mean not wanting to help people out. Nznissans seem pretty died? Yeah it good you have got place to go to for info and share your r31. I'm glad this place is here. Is heaps and heaps info and people who a thing or 3. Not at the moment i won't be getting skyline. Couldn't find one i liked for the money i waned to spend. Most of them are over price. Keeping the legnum for now. Did have someone who wanted it and if i sold it would make $900 on it haha :-)

yeah theres a few in there that seem allright besides the ones that start having a go at you due to my spelling?? hahahah get off your horse mate but yeah ment to be getting a gaurd roller off some one off there to do the gaurds but havent herd back yet and yeah nznissans is pretty dead and hahaha yeah ive seen a few way over priced dont know what some people are thinking and hahahaha im sure some one will come along with a good offer soon :)

and cheers pezza im hoping so too im doing all the best i can with it should be painted next couple of weeks but maybe still 3- 5 months before its all running and legal on the road.....but it will never be finished hahahaha this is the build thread here on r31club check it out if ya like :) http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?topic=154010.0

Bender
05-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Haha year man that sdu for you. Heaps of crap went down as why the club is died. But i did find most of young people who are still here or gone was up themselves and think they are hot **** is other reason why i didn't stay as member on that club. Yeah i wouldn't pay $10,000 plus for gtst or gts4 better off save other $10,000 and buying a gtr

90blackvr4
05-03-2013, 07:49 PM
hahahaha yeah man get that sorta feeling that they all think they are the sh*t hahaha i met the guy who started it all at a gas station tony i think his name was i saw a sdu sticker on a r34 and went and had a chat he seemed like a good dude an yeah man things a getting rediclulous price wise and yeah exactly right may as well save for a gtr haha

Bender
05-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Tony? Yeah man he is good guy. He know his stuff and he good for info. He help me out few times when i had my Stagea. For price that people asking r32 you can get a nice r34 or buy. vr4 and have heaps left over to spend on it :-)

90blackvr4
06-03-2013, 12:58 AM
yeah thats the one tony he seems like a good fulla and yeah exactly ill have a r34 once my r31s finished a 4door one pretty sure they should still be at an ok price........i hope hahahaha

Bender
06-03-2013, 02:46 AM
Yup tony is think his username is r33_400r or something like that...

So have the r31 as your weekend/fun car and r34 as family car? Have seen few good r34 around $10,000 mark. Wouldn't mind getting manual turbo Stagea

90blackvr4
06-03-2013, 07:50 PM
yeah thats the one and hahaha my mrs has got a family car shes got a 2003 nissan wingroad but she likes the new stageas so might get her one of those next for a faster family car hahaha and yeah ill never be selling my passage so probly just have get the r34 for a spare hahaha when i break somthing on the r31 or somthing like that but i really need a tow car too i want a patrol for that with the tb48 petrol cause the awsome hahaha its like a big version of a rb 4.8 straight 6 twin cam that would be nice