PDA

View Full Version : FS: P reg VR4 due to unemployment :(

russraff
23-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Well, I have had a lot of fun in my VR4 but, due to me being made unemployed, I can no longer afford to keep her. :( Hopefully someone will giver her a good home and embarrass a few Saxo’s and M3's along the way!! :D

P Reg VR4 Saloon, Tiptronic auto, CAT1 Toad alarm fitted when I got the car (certificates available), Cambelt and all other belts changed, sparkplugs changed, AYC checked out by Mitsubishi when I got the car and all was fine – got AYC oil changed while there, CD changer, all the usual electrics, taxed until June, MOT until April, 60k miles. More photos on request.

I also have a mechanical warranty that lasts until August.

£5400

Russell

psbarham
23-01-2005, 01:16 PM
don't supose you'd swap her for something a bit cheaper to run , like a '98 v6 would ya ?????? :D

russraff
23-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I would really like to sell the car, to be honest. Having said that, if your car has done less miles, has had service history and comes with some cash, too? Then I would be interested. Is yours an import or UK?

EDIT***Actually, no, I am not interested in a swap. Sorry

Russell

psbarham
23-01-2005, 08:31 PM
just joking about the swap its not really a fair swop is it , that said if i had the cash waiting i'd have been round yours this afternoon coz thats a sweet looking motor , you should have no problem selling her, espeacilly for that money shame you've gotta part with her but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do .

michaeli
23-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Nice looking car!! you'll have no problem selling her...

It's a shame 'cos I want a manual one, good luck with the sale though! :thumb1:

Mike

russraff
23-01-2005, 08:49 PM
I hope I have to problems. Guess I can't persuade you to go for the auto? No? Oh, well. ;)

Russell

Kieran
24-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Oh goddammit.... Pass me the "No you bloody can't Kieran" pills again... :Cry1: :Cry1: :nono: :scelp:

It's a shame a swapsie isn't an option, and it more of a shame that you're having to let go. :sad3:

Bal
24-01-2005, 02:16 PM
oh baby ... i want i want i want.

u sure you dont want to swap for a gls and some cash :)

russraff
24-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Oh, quite sure. I was tempted back there, but I really want more cash, and a cheep car to run. Mind you, last time I had this up for sale I heard nowt. Does anyone know of good places to sell VR4's other than AutoTrader and this forum?

Russell

bernmc
24-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Even autotrader has been virtually static for at least a month now. Bad time to be selling cars - post Xmas etc, it's a traditional slump.

Bay of fleas isn't great, but someone's bid £4000 on the VR4 that's on auction at the moment... depends on what you'll accept I guess.

russraff
09-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Okay then, last reduction, or I may as well keep the car!

£5400 no offers.

Russell