PDA

View Full Version : Banzai vr4

Polabear
23-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I see another vr4 has made it into the pages of Banzai magazine...... ;) but does anyone know who it is.....?

Spirit
23-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Not a VR4 mate, it's a V6-24 Sport I believe ;)

Polabear
23-01-2005, 04:49 PM
OH Ti2S....... :dozey: :sad3:

Kieran
24-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Yeah, I was gonna post about that. No idea who owns it though! :-D

Big Ian
24-01-2005, 01:44 AM
i think we should hit the Banzai mail room with pici's of our car's,just to show the Welsh owner he's not alone with his "modded Galant"...if the Banzai team get all overcome with a spoiler and a K&N,then what would happen if they hear about Dave or Derek's nitro eatin beast's ? :laugh:
anyone got there E-mail address?

Polabear
24-01-2005, 08:53 AM
i think we should hit the Banzai mail room with pici's of our car's,just to show the Welsh owner he's not alone with his "modded Galant"...if the Banzai team get all overcome with a spoiler and a K&N,then what would happen if they hear about Dave or Derek's nitro eatin beast's ? :laugh:
anyone got there E-mail address?

banzai@unity-media.com...... there ya go..... ;) I have already mailed em yesterday about our web address being incorrect.... ;)

Big Ian
25-01-2005, 10:56 PM
:laugh: ive done it,i have sent an e-mail with my domain site address and some info about my car.......now i'll wait an see? (i need a-bit of cheerin up :sad3: )

who's next?

Big Ian
26-01-2005, 03:53 PM
got a reply :D
Ian,
Thanks for getting in touch. I would be glad to put your car in Street Life. So if you could compile another email for me, including the car's full spec, a bit of its history with you as owner, and a few photo (jpeg) attachments, I'll get it in for you.
Regards,

Joe Clifford
Editor
Banzai

:boing3: WATCH OUT FOR THEE "Humble GLS" in a Banzai mag near you...(in the future)