PDA

View Full Version : Club VR-4 10th Anniversary Polo Shirts

Erni902
23-03-2013, 03:31 AM
Hi guys,

As most of you are probably already aware, this year marks the 10th Anniversary of Club VR-4. In the UK we are holding a 10th Anniversary Event that is shaping up to be a brilliant weekend. You may or may not have seen the threads in the UK section regarding this.

I am organising having some Club VR-4 polo shirts made up to mark the 10th event. If you have a look in the UK Chat section then you will be able to read up on the specifics etc.

The reason for this post is that you guys are as much part of CVR4 as the rest of us and I would like to extend upon to you the opportunity to own an exclusive CVR4 10th Anniversary Polo shirt. You can find the order thread HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?67737-***CVR4-10th-ANNIVERSARY-POLO-SHIRT-ORDERING-THREAD***) Contained in the thread is all the info you should need. If you guys do wish to purchase any shirts then by all means place an order and PM me and if there are a few of you guys interested then I can ship the entire NZ order as a single package as this may be cheaper for you guys??

Anyway, take a look at the thread above and see what you think and as I say if your interested then let me know and I can sort you out.

Regards
Rikki