PDA

View Full Version : vr4's in america

curtis
14-07-2003, 05:55 AM
just thought I would check out this site. really like the smilies you guys have. The american site I goto is GalantVR4.org we have around 1500 members and I noticed tonight we have around 17000 posts just under techincal. Over here we have to stick together because the old school american galants were only shipped over in 91 and 92 and only 3000 of the cars total. most of the dealerships in america hate to see use coming because we know more about cars than they do. most of the members have modified cars ranging from just boost controllers to fully preped race cars. Mine personally has a little over 400 hp to the tires and I'm running a big garrett at 21 pounds of boost or 1.5 bar. some of the quicker cars are way over 500 hp and the fastest VR4 in the states is a guy named adam that ran a 10.92 at 132 mph in chicago. I just wish mitsu would get off there tails and start shipping over the new galant vr4's and Legnum vr4's. Good luck with your board you guys will probably start hearing from us wanting some cool JDM parts or ralliart stuff that we cant get here.

Pescha
14-07-2003, 06:22 AM
Welcome to the board Curtis... Bring your mates over to this board... More the merrier! I'm from New Zealand and the only thing modified is my mags lol...

Anyway welcome again! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
Pescha!

Spirit
16-07-2003, 12:19 AM
Welcome Curtis - hope you enjoy the site

Pete