PDA

View Full Version : FS UK Legnum

Polabear
25-01-2005, 05:50 PM
1998 manual Legnum vr4 Type-S, specs listed in members cars section, for any more info pm me, or click the link.

bernmc
25-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Why is it you b4st4rds start selling your cars when I've already ordered mine??? This was the kind of thing I was looking for.

Does it have AYC? Price? PM it to me if you don't want to post here. I may be tempted if I stand a chance of selling mine when it gets off the boat.

Axeboy
30-01-2005, 12:28 AM
A rough price would be great..

I think itll be just out of my reach...

But worth a shot!

Polabear
30-01-2005, 09:51 PM
A rough price would be great..

I think itll be just out of my reach...

But worth a shot!

As the post said pm for more info..thanks.. ;)

Polabear
04-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Ok regardless of what has happend, and the revised milleage and all the hassle it has caused Paulmc and myself, my Legnum VR4 is still for sale, this car was purchased in good faith from a former club member who knew nothing of what had happend, it is still one helluva car for the price for someone, and has ever only been treated with love and respect by myself as anyone who knows me will vouch, so if anyone is interested and is ready to make the change up to a VR4, then drop me a pm and I will be only too happy to answer any and all questions with total honesty...

Sean.

wirdy
04-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Ok regardless of what has happend, and the revised milleage and all the hassle it has caused Paulmc and myself, my Legnum VR4 is still for sale, this car was purchased in good faith from a former club member who knew nothing of what had happend, it is still one helluva car for the price for someone, and has ever only been treated with love and respect by myself as anyone who knows me will vouch, so if anyone is interested and is ready to make the change up to a VR4, then drop me a pm and I will be only too happy to answer any and all questions with total honesty...

Sean.

With a nice condition cam-cover too /yes

It's a nice car. Good luck with the sale.

paulmc
04-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Good luck with the sale Sean. I know this will sell as it is a cracking car.

Paul

bernmc
04-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Second the good wishes. Put some more pics up eh, or link to the original thread..?

Sulli
04-04-2005, 08:40 PM

Sean.

Sounds juicy - whats the crack?

Spirit
04-04-2005, 11:40 PM
I can vouch for the condition of the car, and the fact that Sean has maintained it regardless of cost - it is an outstanding car in outstanding condition :thumbsup:

Kieran
05-04-2005, 08:00 AM
What kind of price are you thinking of Sean?

Polabear
06-04-2005, 07:33 PM
/grr /wall :speechles :deal2:

bernmc
06-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Go-on, buy the durn thing, kieran :D