PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm

NevGroom
28-01-2005, 10:29 AM
A guy decides to have a party where his guests are asked to come as different emotions e.g. fear etc .

On the night of the party, the first guest arrives and the host opens the door to see a guy covered in green paint with the letters N and V painted on his chest.
He says to this guy, "Wow, great outfit, what emotion have you come as?"
And the guy says," I'm green with NV".
The host replies, "Brilliant, come on in and have a drink."

A few minutes later the next guest arrives and the host opens the door to see a woman covered in a pink body stocking with a feather boa wrapped around her most intimate parts.
He says to this woman "Wow, great outfit, what emotion have you come as?"
She replies, "I'm tickled pink." The host says, "I love it, come on in and join the party."

A couple of minutes later the doorbell goes for the third time, and the host opens the door to see two Irish blokes, Paddy and Mick, They are standing stark naked one with his knob in a bowl of custard, and the other with his knob stuck in a pear.
The host is really shocked and says, "Well, what the heck are you doing? You could get arrested standing out there in the street like that. Anyhow what emotion is this supposed to be?!?!"

Paddy replies, "Well, Oim fokn discustard, and Mick here has just come in despair"