PDA

View Full Version : wanted: O.Z. racing stickers!

triplexke
29-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Hey i have been looking all over the internet, to find a pair of stickers of oz racing. now i have found some, but not the ones i wanted. Let me explain: I would like to put them on the rear passenger doors, just next to the weels. The should preferably be about 40 - 50 cm's long, and the words oz racing should be on one line. Not like i have found, oz on top and racing written under it. If any of you should encounter these sorts of stickers, please let me know! REALLY really want them! (i'm quite sure they exist, as i THINK i have seem them before :$ )

Greetz, Trip

enigma
29-01-2005, 11:12 PM
I am sure I can make you some! :D

triplexke
29-01-2005, 11:34 PM
That would be so great! As i am still searching but not finding, i start to think the decals i saw just might not have been oz's... the only oz ones i seem to find are these ...

Do you think you could make something of it in my taste? am very willing to pay for it, as i would love to see it on my car!

enigma
30-01-2005, 09:51 AM
How about this?

What colour do you want?

triplexke
30-01-2005, 09:17 PM
That is looking very good! i would love to have them in that silver-grey kind of colour, you know what i mean? (not chrome! ;)) May i ask you just one little thing? :$ :$ I know you are a photoshop-wiz... could you make me an example of the decals on my car in a few different sizes? :$ :$ I will happily pay you for all the extra work! Thanks a lot for what you have done for me so far, i REALLY appreciate it!
Greetz, Trip

triplexke
30-01-2005, 09:23 PM
better gave you a pic of my car too ;)

enigma
30-01-2005, 11:19 PM
How 'bout

triplexke
30-01-2005, 11:26 PM
looks like you just satisfied someone! If you calculate an all in price (making, creating, time, effort, shipping to belgium,...), i will send you the money this week! From now on i'll do anything for you! (homo-erotic services and cleaning toilets not included, though negotiable (--> the toilet-part that is) ;))

Thanks in advance!

Greetz, Trip

triplexke
30-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Could you also make me some decals of k&n, alpine, dunlop and clubvr4, to put in the rear-passenger window (black, not too big)? If you don't feel like it, no problem at all!!! do not be afraid to say no! :$ If you do feel like it, put them on my tab! ;) :D
Feel like i am abusing you :$

enigma
31-01-2005, 08:15 AM
yep, no problem.............what size?

The K&N one might be tricky to find, but I will have a go.

triplexke
31-01-2005, 08:41 AM
about 9 cm's long, can you do that?

enigma
31-01-2005, 09:47 AM
I have found the K&N logo, and 9cms shouldn't be a problem.

So you just want 1 set for the rear passenger side window?

If so drop me a PM and I will return you a price ;)