PDA

View Full Version : FS Oem ralliart carbon facelift mmcs dashboard panel, very rare

ersanalamin
01-07-2013, 10:09 AM
As per subject I want to sell OEM RALLIART CARBON FACE LIFT MMCS DASHBOARD PANEL. It was taken from EA1A Galant. This is my spare, I've got the other set already installed. Overall condition, is 95% with very very minor hairline scratches and AC vent still intact. Picture speak thousand words so what you see is what you get. This very rare item. I want 150 GBP + shipping anywhere in the world. send me PM if interested.

Humpty's Revenge
01-07-2013, 12:23 PM
As per subject I want to sell OEM RALLIART CARBON FACE LIFT MMCS DASHBOARD PANEL. It was taken from EA1A Galant. This is my spare, I've got the other set already installed. Overall condition, is 95% with very very minor hairline scratches and AC vent still intact. Picture speak thousand words so what you see is what you get. This very rare item. I want 150 GBP + shipping anywhere in the world. send me PM if interested.

As a long time member Ersan please can you use the coloured prefix for selling, wanted Etc that is "CLEARLY" marked when making your listing

/thankyou

ersanalamin
02-07-2013, 12:34 AM
OKay No problemm

ersanalamin
14-10-2013, 12:23 AM
bumpety bump

ersanalamin
14-10-2013, 12:23 AM
bumpety bumpety bump