Transmission: Manual
Mileage Total: 190000

WOF Expiry Date: 1 October 2013
Registration Expiry Date: 1 April 2013

Contact Method: Ph 021894558 is best or pm

Price: $1500 ono

Car Description

Car History

I have owned and loved this car since 05, i bought it with 99k on the clock, now has about 190000.

Has not been abused, and always looked after mechanically and serviced.

Mainly used just to comute to work and back, mostly in hamilton.

Was used almost dailly by my partner to work and back over the last few years (about 15k trip). I have had a company car for the last 3+ years so mainly used that, with the legnum mainly spare. Partner now has her own smaller car.

Doesnt use any oil, and turbos are still good does not blow any smoke. Does have the tap tap sometimes that these engines can have. Hasnt bothered me at all and motor still goes really well. Manual gearbox and clutch still smooth and good. No crunches or noises.

Went to start the car the other day, but the starter motor has failed and doesnt want to turn the car over. So either a solonoid or startermotor itself. I currently do no have the time, money or skill to fix this myself and is a spare car so i need it to go, i have a wedding to save for that is taking priorty so its time for it go. Priced accordingly.

Let me know if you want photos ill will take them and email them to you.

Interior is still very good condition, aftermarket speakers througout that are amazing. Massive moon roof and tinted windows.

You will need to pick this up with a trailer or tow or arrange this, its sitting out of the way safe on my driveway but needs to go. Sold as is where is.

Modifications.

I have made no mods since i have owned it. It came to me with mags, turbo timer, alarm, pod filter.

So fairly standard.

Other information.

Call to discuss on 021894558, make me an offer ;) This would be perfect for someone with the time or know-how to fix and use.

Bad bits

Cosmeticly not looking so great, bits of surface rust coming through on stone chips and light scratches etc, nothing structural at all or anything to worry about. Will clean up fine with some TLC and elbow grease.

As above currently wont start due to faulty starter motor.

Mags are scruffed.

Rear bumber is scruffed, lightly backed into another parked car, not dented just paint coming off.

Paint starting to fade on rear above boot.

kornstar
20-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Forgot to add, rego will be placed on hold. Has expired atm due to not using it. Passed last warrant no worries and is still current. I thought id post here before putting on trade me. I used to be a full member and went to a few meets with this car years and years ago. Will be sadly missed.

kornstar
06-08-2013, 09:16 AM
About to put on trade me for $1000 no reserve, needs to go. Make an offer.