PDA

View Full Version : FS ARC full titanium rear muffler - fits OE center pipe

crazydriver81
04-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi folks,

I am going to install a nex catback exhaust and will have my ARC full titanium rear muffler for sale. It fits the OE center pipe and will fit Galant and Legnum models.

The inner pipe diemater is ~68mm and the tip has a dimeter of 130mm and comes in annealed rainbow colors. It weighs approximately 3kgs. :dizzy2: The sound is noticeable, but not too noisy. :smoking:

The condition of the rear muffler is average, honestly. There are scratches on the muffler itself and the muffler tip has a small dent. The ARC plate has gone lost but I had made up a replacement I can supply. The muffler itself is tight.

I was looking for 120 EUR plus shipping from Germany but I will listen to sensible offers as well. The muffler will be ready for shipment from end of August and will be supplied with a brand new gasket. Payment via Paypal, fees on buyers side please.

Anderz
05-08-2013, 09:46 AM
I assume it is a direct fitment for the VR4 centerpipe aswell. A friend of mine would like it if you can arrange shipment to Finland

acer24
05-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Hi

Just a muffler or a complete system give?

Hi folks,

I am going to install a nex catback exhaust and will have my ARC full titanium rear muffler for sale. It fits the OE center pipe and will fit Galant and Legnum models.

The inner pipe diemater is ~68mm and the tip has a dimeter of 130mm and comes in annealed rainbow colors. It weighs approximately 3kgs. :dizzy2: The sound is noticeable, but not too noisy. :smoking:

The condition of the rear muffler is average, honestly. There are scratches on the muffler itself and the muffler tip has a small dent. The ARC plate has gone lost but I had made up a replacement I can supply. The muffler itself is tight.

I was looking for 120 EUR plus shipping from Germany but I will listen to sensible offers as well. The muffler will be ready for shipment from end of August and will be supplied with a brand new gasket. Payment via Paypal, fees on buyers side please.

crazydriver81
05-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi

Just a muffler or a complete system give?

It is just a rear muffler.

crazydriver81
05-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I assume it is a direct fitment for the VR4 centerpipe aswell. A friend of mine would like it if you can arrange shipment to Finland

Don't get fooled by the picture. We had to modify the center pipe of my ST-R as the joiner was different compared to a VR-4 (pipe diameter aswell).

So yes, it is a direct bolt on upgrade for a VR-4 with stock center section. And shipping to Finland is not an issue. I assume it will not be so expensive as this muffler is really light weight!

Anderz
05-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Ok, thanks for the info. In that case I'll take it
Let me know when it is available :)

crazydriver81
05-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Ok, thanks for the info. In that case I'll take it
Let me know when it is available :)

Ok, I'll let you know. Can you please send me PM with shipping address etc? Then I can work out shipping cost as well and send payment details etc. Thanks

crazydriver81
18-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Anderz - pictures of the actual state for reference

crazydriver81
21-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Sold!