PDA

View Full Version : WTB Galant/Legnum Front Wings

Gingerfish
11-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi everyone.

Just on the off-chance, does anybody have a pair of front wings that they are willing to part with?
I don't need any side repeaters, badges or bolts. All I need is a 'naked' pair of front wings.

Preferebly they need to be rust-free. I don't mind the odd scratch or SMALL ding as long as it's easily repairable. Colour is also not a problem as I won't be fitting them to any cars.

Ideally I'm hoping that someone in my area has a pair so I don't have to travel far to collect them or pay mental postage.

Need to be cheap as chips or even for 'nowt' if they're expected to be scrapped in the near future or just laying around in someone's garage/workshop.

I may even swap for a CF engine cover if that helps any?

I am thinking of using these to get a Fibreglass mould, but more of that in a seperate thread:
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?69195-Carbon-Fibre-Front-Wings&p=759992#post759992

Cheers guys :)

swinks
11-08-2013, 11:49 AM
You can have my vr4 wings for pint of lager. :)

Pretty rust free, few scratches, black paint.

Gingerfish
11-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Cheers Tomasz.

Colour isn't an issue. I do have to find a way to get them from your place to mine though. Any suggestions? I am based about 5 miles north of Eastbourne.

All being well, "The Milkybars are on me!"

swinks
11-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Cheers Tomasz.

Colour isn't an issue. I do have to find a way to get them from your place to mine though. Any suggestions? I am based about 5 miles north of Eastbourne.

All being well, "The Milkybars are on me!"

IMO the best is to get them at the same time when CF bonnet and tubbys. You will need a trip down to The Fens sir! :)