PDA

View Full Version : FS 2 x Complete centre consoles

Gingerfish
14-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Since there is no more interest in custom centre consoles I have been left with 2 complete units that I need to sell to make a bit more room in my shed.

£20 each + postage

:)

Dimes
22-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I know your busy with other projects right now. But what are the chances of you painting one of these for me ? No rush but if it is something you might get round to doing, crack on.

Gingerfish
22-08-2013, 09:57 PM
I know your busy with other projects right now. But what are the chances of you painting one of these for me ? No rush but if it is something you might get round to doing, crack on.

Can do chap.

Not picking up the wings for another week or so and I'm going to be doing a console for a mate's Legnum on Monday.

I could probably do one towards the end of next week. The time frame depends on what exactly you're after. The one I'm starting next week is a 2pk white/purple pearl which I've never tried before. So results could be interesting! ;)

Dimes
22-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Good man.
I'm really in no rush whatsoever so anytime you get round to it I'll have one. I gotta say my taste for interior trim is not quite as exotic as white/purple pearl.

I'll give you a few boring options If I can and you can surprise me, because anything other than plastic wood effect would be good.

I don't know the paint codes but I'd quite like whatever colour Ralliart paint their cars. It's probably the colour on your engine covers. Or Hamilton silver to match exterior. Or finally, black (any shade).
If you can do that I'd be well chuffed.