PDA

View Full Version : Rotorstock 2 - 29th and 30th May 2005.

Nick Mann
02-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Anyone interested?

For details, see here (http://www.rotorstock.com).

bernmc
12-05-2005, 10:03 PM
As in t'other thread, I may be up for it, but I still don't know whether I'm going to be working that w/end yet - may have to hurt my boss!

If Mitsi are going to be there officially, it would be nice to have a club stand, but Derek will have to wash his car. Dirty old man.

SGHOM
12-05-2005, 10:27 PM
If Mitsi are going to be there officially, it would be nice to have a club stand, but Derek will have to wash his car. Dirty old man.
If Mitsy are there, in an official capacity, will they have a complaints department ?? I reckon the queue would stretch for miles !! /yes /yes

& Bern ?? how on earth can I keep my car clean, when there is no rain forecast ?? answer me that ?? :rolleyes4 :embarasse :embarasse

bernmc
12-05-2005, 10:41 PM
& Bern ?? how on earth can I keep my car clean, when there is no rain forecast ?? answer me that ?? :rolleyes4 :embarasse :embarasse

I would have thought, being in a pub carpark, all those beer-filled bladders.... ;)

urgh. I'll get me coat then!

g8legnum
13-05-2005, 01:38 PM
As in t'other thread as well, I'll drop by to say HI!, but doubt if I can stay long. I'll also bring a digital camera with me!!!!

Norton
15-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Quote from the organiser 15/05/05...

Mitsubishi Motors in the UK finally caught up with me after trying to get me for three days and asked if they could attend with their championship winning offroader, and give their first unveiling of a new EVO 9 in public if they can get it off the boat in time, plus 3 other cars.

Subaru confirmed today that they will be bringing 4 or 5 cars ,

Toyota are coming with - New special and limited edition models including something yellow with a large wing on the back that they pre-launched in April. Trying to get hold of one of the F1 (display) cars too.

Honda - are Bringing Type R's, NSX and hopefully a special Carbon'd up Civic that Max Power has at the moment

Nissan PR and promotions are now looking at doing their stand direct.

We are still also talking to Daihatsu ( looks like they are coming) and Hyundai and of course last but not least Mazda.

Norton
18-05-2005, 11:26 PM
If Mitsi are going to be there officially, it would be nice to have a club stand
Here, Here :thumbsup:

michaeli
24-05-2005, 09:11 PM
I'll go!!!!

Just got the VR4, so can't wait to show her off!!! :drummer: /yes

Norton
25-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Site map...

Rally205
27-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Think Jane and I will pop along as it is not too far away. See you there.