PDA

View Full Version : membership packs??

KamG
04-09-2013, 05:56 AM
still waiting??? since feb/march does anyone know whats going on???

Humpty's Revenge
04-09-2013, 08:21 AM
still waiting??? since feb/march does anyone know whats going on???

Morning Kam,

No excuses really

But we would like to bring the following to your attention if we may please !

Everyone that helps out on this club are volunteers

Also it could of been lost by the postal service which is common

Also the club has had issues with getting something for the pack ( sorry can't remember what it was )

Is this your first enquiry

The club can only apologies but there are a few factors above to please take in to account

I have brought this to Barry's attention but please understand he is extremely busy & will deal with this when he is able

KamG
04-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Ok, thanks finally for a reply i have tried several times?? with no success, ok as long as i now know its being delt with , thanks again ,Kam

Mole
10-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Hello,
I too have not had my membership pack through but I only paid for membership last month. I'm not in a rush for it, but I do move house at the end of the week so the address to which the pack needs to be sent has changed, not sure how I can change the address etc?

elnevio
10-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Use the Committee Feedback button at the bottom of your post, or other posts, and advise what your address has changed to. I'll then update the relevant details on your membership form for Barry to sort out. :)

WillVR4
11-11-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm still waiting as well! :)

Kryton
11-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Im still waiting from this years renewal but to be honest, i'm not bothered & only pay so I can access the members areas. Still worth every penny even without a pen or stickers :) Like already said before, everything is done in peoples free time so based on this, the club is amazing really. Quit complaining /haz

exevoowner
11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
I have never receved any of my renewals ?could someone check postal address for me as im almost sure i was living at current address when i joined lol and think its nearly renawal time again lol

BubbaLeggyVR4
12-11-2013, 07:54 PM
I only joined last month hut I'm only interested in thd stickers!
Send me my stickers! Lol :jester:

peter thomson
12-11-2013, 11:33 PM
I've given up on mine arriving, 6 months plus

WillVR4
25-11-2013, 09:14 PM
yeah me to mate!

Davezj
25-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Has anyone used the suggested commitee feedback button at the bottom of your post under your info box, the excamation mark in the white triangle on a blue background.

click it and the issue will be flagged direct to the commitee mail box, other wise the commitee have to stumble accross you thread.

or you can use the WillVR4 feature to flag up the issue to anyone you want to you will just have to search for the commitee member in the members list.

HPRULZ
01-12-2013, 01:14 AM
not had one this year but also not bothered.

kev

GregA
02-12-2013, 05:23 AM
I just figure my renewal will show up like my initial membership did...Over 6 months from when I paid! We sure are a needy bunch, aren't we?

BraindG
02-12-2013, 04:25 PM
I have recently had a slight change in circumstances which has allowed me to process around 25 renewals and all new members cards have been ordered.

nigel, please use the contact us form, selecting membership query and resend your address, I will compare this to what we have on record.

All,

As has been highlighted above, rather than sitting on an problem please use the contact us feature on the site, selecting the relevant option for your query - as always, using the Committee Feedback button will see threads posted in our area which alert us of issues. I have extensively documented this process in the following thread, which for convenience is in all moderator and committees signatures.

HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators
(http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?56773-HOW-TO-Contact-Committee-or-Moderators)

As a little insight, all of these posts appear on my phone instantly, so I have no excuse now :) - however, this is a volunteer service and work/family have priority, I will endeavor to address all issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Additionally, now the mention feature will also see push notifications sent to tapatalk users who are on the latest app (i recently updated this), again, if this is done notifications appear on phones instantly - for more information about that please see this (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?62757-HOW-TO-Notifications-on-Mention-and-Quote) thread

The remaining and outstanding memberships should be with you all before xmas.

Thanks
Barry

thegoose
04-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Cheers Barry:)

mitsuchick
26-12-2013, 09:20 PM
hi, i also have not received my pack yet either. it has been since july/august.
Thanks

galant360
17-01-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm the same about August time I paid

Nevets
01-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Just checking in to say that I hope to receive my membership pack soon, as its the first of the month and its a weekend.....

only saying this, as i see there have been a few problems with packs going out going by a few threads

:)

thegoose
08-02-2014, 12:00 PM
U will get it eventually tbh like most renewals (unless u are new but once paid u automatically become s member) anywhere its quick ask for payments but not very quick to return the membership having said that if it is a renew u've already got yr card so I haven't really worried about it as without this site a lot of us would be stuck for info, spares etc!

Nevets
27-02-2014, 11:34 PM
ah ok, yeah its not a renewal, its a new membership so was just thinking there might be different things in the pack.

i sops time will tell :)

nos monkeys
28-02-2014, 04:25 AM
just to add to the rest lol i havent got my new membership pack either. i don't mind to much not a big deal. i just like getting surprises in the mail since the only things i get are bills

giblet
03-03-2014, 06:24 PM
I renewed my membership on Friday evening. Went for a new membership card as I think I binned mine years ago.

I understand that the admin side is run by volunteers and I'm happy to offer my services if required. I work on evenings so I'm free during the day to post out membership packs etc. If you need a hand then just give me a shout Barry :)

carfanatic
04-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Dear Lord, if this is all you have to worry about you're doin ok. OK. You need to spend more time on/in your cars and less time whinging.

giblet
06-03-2014, 06:44 PM
I think people were merely asking rather than whinging

carfanatic
07-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Nope. They were definitely whinging. :-)

Nevets
02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
not winging here but its been 5 months an no new pack lol, thought i would put this as it might annoy colin hehe

carfanatic
03-04-2014, 02:27 PM
LMFAO, it did, till I read it.

elnevio
04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
I've recently collected the membership bits off Barry as he has too much on at present. Unfortunately, work have the gall to keep me busy (I mean, seriously?!), and we are away next week. Easter is a busy time, but I am planning to push everything through towards the end of this month. We can then look at anything that might be missing. In the meantime, it also looks like we now have a supplier issue regarding some of the bits n bobs, but I'll cross this bridge when I get to it.

giblet
05-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Do you have any internal stickers Nev? Need to order a couple soon