PDA

View Full Version : annoying woman

SGHOM
15-07-2003, 07:28 PM
just got my legnum 4 days ago, & getting used to all the funny writing inside ! but, listening to the CD yesterday, it suddenly went from stereo, to the left speaker only, then from the right front speaker came a womans voice !! in japanese of course !! wots all that about then ? even if i could understand japanese, it was very faint . twice it's happened ! any thought's on that ?:INSERT INTO post VALUES ( :confused:

Brind
15-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Are you sure there isn't a little Japanese lady trapped inside your glove compartment, it has been known to happen!

I'd say it's some traffic anouncement type thing like what we have in our radios over here, obviously being Jap they have buttons and all kinds of over the top gizmos to make it more appealing.
Should be a button to disable it.

SGHOM
15-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Brind
Are you sure there isn't a little Japanese lady trapped inside your glove compartment, it has been known to happen!

I'd say it's some traffic anouncement type thing like what we have in our radios over here, obviously being Jap they have buttons and all kinds of over the top gizmos to make it more appealing.
Should be a button to disable it. a little japanese lady trapped in my car !!! in my dreams ! just taken the dear lady wife for her first drive in it !! cannot believe how she's just nailed it ! kick down on a straight & just held it open. didn't know she'd got it in her, coming from a basic 2.0 pugeot 406 to this. she got out & said........mmmm nice & went in to put kettle on !!!! still dont want to put a dog grid in it though.

Spirit
15-07-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by interlec
a little japanese lady trapped in my car !!! in my dreams ! just taken the dear lady wife for her first drive in it !! cannot believe how she's just nailed it ! kick down on a straight & just held it open. didn't know she'd got it in her, coming from a basic 2.0 pugeot 406 to this. she got out & said........mmmm nice & went in to put kettle on !!!! still dont want to put a dog grid in it though.

My wife drives ours during the week and she drives it slower than all our previous cars as she loves it so much and does not want to hurt her - how lucky am I ! She hates it when I drive :D

Pete

Brind
15-07-2003, 09:51 PM
You're brave, a few of our members here who have let their partners drive their cars have done some serious damage.

Just pointing out what I've read here.. I'm not implying women are bad drivers!! ;) :D

SGHOM
15-07-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by spirit979
My wife drives ours during the week and she drives it slower than all our previous cars as she loves it so much and does not want to hurt her - how lucky am I ! She hates it when I drive :D

Pete she's still driving the 406 at the mo, till i get the private plate transfered, can't believe she's taken the vr4 in her stride !! joined a gym as well, so ther's gotta be another bloke !!! :hurrah:

Spirit
15-07-2003, 10:01 PM
she's still driving the 406 at the mo, till i get the private plate transfered, can't believe she's taken the vr4 in her stride !! joined a gym as well, so ther's gotta be another bloke !!! :hurrah:

Another bloke ? And your happy ? LOL

Make sure you hide the Legnum away so she can't get her hands on it...LOL

Must say though these cars are so easy to drive anyone could do it INSERT INTO post VALUES (well within reason). My wife loves all the looks she gets from other blokes who are thinking "what the F**K is she driving?" :D

SGHOM
15-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Brind
You're brave, a few of our members here who have let their partners drive their cars have done some serious damage.

Just pointing out what I've read here.. I'm not implying women are bad drivers!! ;) :D gotta admit, wife is very competant behind the wheel. took ages to get her to drive an auto, but wont drive anything else now, hence the total confidence in legnum. wish I could afford to keep 406 to avoid letting dogs in it though !!

Spirit
15-07-2003, 10:08 PM
wish I could afford to keep 406 to avoid letting dogs in it though !!

Solution: sell the dogs = more cash for Legnum toys