PDA

View Full Version : coilovers

tupac
29-10-2013, 06:11 AM
I have to buy some new coilovers for my 2000 gallant vr4.... what do you have one you car?? im looking for some that I can just buy and stick straight in without any mods...

I contacted blistein and they said they do not have any to match my gallant so I did some reaserch noticed a few ppl have bc racing would they be the bc racing type rs??

anyone else got some I can look at? price range is to $1500 max... help cause im driving a boat and not a vr.. I don't wont to buy some coilovers only to find out they are the wrong fitting... I am a noob but I learn very fast.

thanks v4 familia

Chris.W
29-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I have the Tein Super Wagon on my Galant. They are the same fitment for Galant/Legnum. The dampers are good and the height adjustment is good, the springs are a little soft for my tastes.

Gingerfish
29-10-2013, 07:00 PM
I have the Tein Super Wagons' aswell, but that's what I could afford at the time.

Given the choice I probably would've gone for the D2's.

tupac
30-10-2013, 07:09 AM
yeh I have a pair of tein cs ... still figuring weither I need the bc racing br Ra or the br RS

Shadow9361
31-10-2013, 09:58 PM
I had the choice between D2 and BC br when i put coils in my one, i chose the BC's they give great height adjustment and damper adjustment, fairly good overall :)