PDA

View Full Version : Ayyyeeeee! Sadistic little b45t4rds!

bernmc
07-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Look at this, the sadistic little swines! My agent has sent me pics of my legnum prior to loading on the ship! Argggghhhh - the pain! The knee trembling excitement!

Ooops. Just piddled myself!

bernmc
07-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Just a question for those who may know... Does the car look lowered to you? Looks standard to me, but interior pics show a set of shocks in the boot. The japanese usually keep the std parts if they change or uprate... may just meen that the shocks have been done recently.

AllBeItMine
07-02-2005, 09:15 PM
nah - that looks like the standard ride height for a VR4 but they are lower than non-VR4 galants.

Kenneth
07-02-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm thinking it looks pretty standard also.

Still doesnt mean you dont have better shocks/springs in it though :)

KiwiTT
07-02-2005, 09:18 PM
Looks Standard ... which is good ... reliability should be good too. Check that it has had the recalls done for the Brakes (NZ$3,800 otherwise)

Kieran
08-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Looks peachy!

The ride height does look standard to me as well. The only non-standard things I can see from a cursory glance are the white hose from the radiator pressure cap to the expansion tank, and the black turbo hoses appear to have cable-ties wrapped around them at 1 inch intervals - I imagine the nice Japanese owner has done this in an effort to reduce the amount of flexing they do as the turbos spool up.

Trow
08-02-2005, 01:21 PM
Looks peachy!

The ride height does look standard to me as well. The only non-standard things I can see from a cursory glance are the white hose from the radiator pressure cap to the expansion tank, and the black turbo hoses appear to have cable-ties wrapped around them at 1 inch intervals - I imagine the nice Japanese owner has done this in an effort to reduce the amount of flexing they do as the turbos spool up.

would they flex that much!!! is it really worth doing ??

sorry ... off topic..

Spirit
08-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Maybe the shocks in the boot are non-standard and they have been removed as they would have to be for the SVA anyway ? Can you post a pic of them ?

bernmc
08-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Maybe the shocks in the boot are non-standard and they have been removed as they would have to be for the SVA anyway ? Can you post a pic of them ?
I've got a pic which I'll post when I get home. Just 4 black shocks. The car's still in Japland or recently on board, so there hasn't been any SVA prep yet.

Didn't spot the bits that Kieran did - not knowing what the engine bay should look like ;). The only other non-std bit I've found is a turbo timer of some sort.

Considering the car's 8 years old, I'm very impressed with the condition in the photo's - looks very well looked after. Interior (cloth - ugh) looks spotless too.

Polabear
08-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Look at this, the sadistic little swines! My agent has sent me pics of my legnum prior to loading on the ship! Argggghhhh - the pain! The knee trembling excitement!

Ooops. Just piddled myself!

I know that feeling Oh So Well Bernard....then the freaking boat went and sank....with my beatiful Pearlescent White Legnum on board, hope yours goes well, she looks very tidy indeed.

bernmc
08-02-2005, 11:25 PM
I know that feeling Oh So Well Bernard....then the freaking boat went and sank....with my beatiful Pearlescent White Legnum on board, hope yours goes well, she looks very tidy indeed.
Polabear, I may have to hurt you!

The shox: Black and stylish silver, you will note ;)

And oops, this should be in the pictures section of the 8g, shouldn't it...? Perhaps one of the All Powerful could move it 8)

Kieran
09-02-2005, 12:14 AM
And oops, this should be in the pictures section of the 8g, shouldn't it...? Perhaps one of the All Powerful could move it 8)

/Booming 'God' Voice...

It is done, Mortal...

Brunty
19-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Bernmc, good to meet you today.....bet you can't wait for Monday now!

Steve

bernmc
19-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Testicles in a knot :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 :happy: :happy: