PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with Legnum Vr4

Tebbyj
03-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi guys,
Am new here, my names jakob i'm from Wellington NZ and I just picked up myself a 97 Legnum VR4, have to say i'm quite happy with it so far. She has a few gremlins (watch for my help wanted thread) that i want to get sorted.
Has a few mods such as a free flowing TB exhaust, lowered springs, Advanti 17s.
My background is with the dark side more commonly known as subys so am hoping to learn more about the good side of the force.
Will post so pics once the rain clears haha
Thanks for reading.

BubbaLeggyVR4
03-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Welcome and enjoy...not only the club but handing some Subie drivers their arses on plates haha
/lol

Tebbyj
03-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Welcome and enjoy...not only the club but handing some Subie drivers their arses on plates haha
/lol

Haha Thanks, has already been some suby eating done. Much more to come lol

Bender
03-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Welcome to ClubVR4. It always great to have more kiwi's sign up

BubbaLeggyVR4
03-01-2014, 03:09 PM
I've always wanted a WRX but can remember one day was out with my boy on a dual carriageway and one came up next to us, slowed down to have a look and then took off again.
Bout mile down the road, I was in outside lane goin past him, he thought he would be clever and try speeding up so I just put my toe down a little, torque converter locked up, bit of turbo whistle and he sort of stopped lol The boy loved it /rally
He dropped a cog cuz we heard it but he werent never catching us haha
:dance:

elnevio
04-01-2014, 10:19 AM
/Welcome

Tebbyj
08-01-2014, 07:20 AM
I've always wanted a WRX but can remember one day was out with my boy on a dual carriageway and one came up next to us, slowed down to have a look and then took off again.
Bout mile down the road, I was in outside lane goin past him, he thought he would be clever and try speeding up so I just put my toe down a little, torque converter locked up, bit of turbo whistle and he sort of stopped lol The boy loved it /rally
He dropped a cog cuz we heard it but he werent never catching us haha
:dance:

Haha sounds like a good outing. The 2ltr WRX has nothing on the 2.5 V6 at those speeds ae. you really have to rev the balls of a WRX to get it to go.

I've had 3 subys, a blue 97 wrx (got stolen) a 96 Legacy GTB (blown head-gasket) and an 01 WRX bugeye (piston rings pop'd) would still own another one though ahah. Have also had 3 mitsi's a 89 Mirage (first car, was awesome) and 86 Cordia GSR (very cool car wish id never sold it. only had 80k on the clock) now the Legnum also awesome./lol

Tebbyj
11-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Finally the sun came out and I managed to give her a wash and get some photos..

elnevio
11-01-2014, 10:08 PM
86 Cordia GSR

:afro: :thumbsup:

Kiff
12-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the madhouse :jester: