PDA

View Full Version : Oak Tree Mitsuibishi, Coventry

Sulli
08-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Recommended.
Sorted me out with a very good deal on AYC and ATF fluid change. Very friendly, interested in car, and i'll be using them again.

Sulli
23-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Using them again? - maybe not after my recent experience with them giving me incorrect info re. recall for safety issue, and attitude of Service Manager, Bob.
Should I give them another chance?

Physician
23-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Have a word with Rally205 and RED as they use this dealer.

Oaktree will ONLY deal with Ralliart Galants and not grey imports!

Sulli
23-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Who do you use, and would you recommend them?
I need someone reliable to do my balljoint warranty work.

bernmc
24-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Oaktree will ONLY deal with Ralliart Galants and not grey imports!

mmmm. Thought this was illegal now... ?

Sulli
24-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Yep - they told me they won't touch grey imports.

bernmc
15-04-2005, 07:27 PM
emailed a query (my phone doesn't work @ work) to these chaps yesterday - no reply. Followed up with a phone call today -they promised to reply to the mail soon, rushed off their feet etc (had a computer crash they say). I've asked whether they'll do a legnum, and what the 40k and 45K services would cost.

In the meantime, I've booked the beast in with Extreme on Tuesday for the 40K and full fluid change. They've quoted £220 for the basic 40K service. Not sure how this compares, but I want the car checked over by someone in the know... About 3 hours, so I'll wait and keep a beady eye on things as they do it:inquisiti!

Jimbo
15-04-2005, 07:51 PM
In the meantime, I've booked the beast in with Extreme on Tuesday for the 40K and full fluid change.

You'll be in good hands there Bern, despite my reservations in the past (with auto-boxes). Say hi to service desk peeps Simon and Mike for me, but don't tell 'em I've crashed the car they've only recently repaired at great expense to themselves :embarasse

And don't get talking to them about mods to brakes, exhausts, boost, etc - you'll only end up spending gazzillions! Kid-in-a-sweet-shop syndrome every time time I walk in there :rolleyes4

bernmc
15-04-2005, 11:52 PM
And don't get talking to them about mods to brakes, exhausts, boost, etc - you'll only end up spending gazzillions! Kid-in-a-sweet-shop syndrome every time time I walk in there :rolleyes4
Must resist.......uuuuuunnnnnhnhhhhhhhh!

Too poor now anyway: /help will work for brembos

bernmc
19-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Well, Tuesday now, and still no word from Oak Tree. Probably don't need customers - must be rich already. In the meantime, cars been sorted by Xtreme, who seemed all too happy to see me, and mentioned that it would be nice to get together again in 6 months or 4500 miles. Details in a separate thread soon.